Search for content in message boards

James Boyd

James Boyd

Betty Hollis (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 1999 10:01AM GMT
I am looking for any information on James Boyd of Kemper County. He was my Grandfather and he died when my mother was very young He was married to zula Williams of Alabama I think He was ran over by a train so I was told He then married my grandmother's sister her name was Thelma or zelma I was told all this by different people. james and zula had 2 children their names was Irene and Dock Boyd. James and his 2nd wife had 2children and their names was Louise and James Houston I think. If any one has any information to help me in my search I would greatly appreciate any thing that you know because my mother passed away in October of 1989.
Thank you for anything that you can tell me.
Posted: 11 Dec 1999 10:52AM GMT
Edited: 19 May 2002 7:02PM GMT
I found the following Dock Boyd on a Mississippi Drivers License database. Perhaps he may be the one you are looking for. I've listed the name of a woman who also has this same address on her license. I'm assuming it's his wife.

Good Luck to you in your search!
If you have other inquiries, feel free to e-mail me directly at kimberlystevens6393@yahoo.com

Dock D. Boyd
Date of birth 02/04/1958
1008 63rd Place
Meridian, MS 39307

Deborah R. Boyd
Date of birth 05/07/1958
same address

james m boyd

Posted: 22 Sep 2000 2:09PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2003 2:34PM GMT
I know all about james boyd, and I know you also. You used to come with Irene to visit us when you were young. My mother was birdie boyd. My father was oscar boyd. James's mother was a tippan. James (your uncle) died in 93 in clanton al and is buried there. he is buried beside his daugher patricia ann martin boyd. he is survived by a daughter tammy sue shafer. they still live in clanton al. contact me a 662 476 8309
your grandfather was james(jim) boyd. he died in a car accident in electric mills ms.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions