Search for content in message boards

Nancy Hall and Ruth Hall daughters of Jesse Pickens, SC

Nancy Hall and Ruth Hall daughters of Jesse Pickens, SC

Posted: 14 Jun 2007 10:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 22 Nov 2009 10:06PM GMT
Surnames: Hall, Clemons
Does anyone have the lineage for these gals???

I have a Nancy b. 1790 married to Geroge Clemons living in Lumpkin co, GA from SC. Also living with them in 1850 was a Ruth Hall, a bit older than Nancy. (both from SC)

Could these be Jesse's daughters? Nancy and George were no longer together by 1870, so I dont know what happened, he remarried and no other Ruth except his daughter. Ruth was too young to be a mother to either.

Thanks!

Re: Nancy Hall and Ruth Hall daughters of Jesse Pickens, SC

Posted: 22 Nov 2009 5:06PM GMT
Edited: 22 Nov 2009 10:07PM GMT
Surnames: Hall
Here's what I have on Nancy and Ruth Hall, daughters of Jesse Hall, born 1755, and moved to Pickens County, SC. Nancy was born in March, 1795, and Ruth was born in June, 1798, and they were 2 of 12 siblings, some of whom did move to Georgia. ButI don't think this Nancy and Ruth are the same as the ones you list, due to different birth dates and order.

Re: Nancy Hall and Ruth Hall daughters of Jesse Pickens, SC

Posted: 11 Jan 2014 8:09PM GMT
Does anyone have any information on another Jesse Hall daughter named Phoebe? She married a Tobias Peterson - who was a brother in law to William Peterson - the brother of a Nancy and Ruth Hall. I'm hoping with the passage of time additional information has surfaced documenting Phoebe's tie to Jesse.
Thanks
Pat
per page

Find a board about a specific topic