Search for content in message boards

BIGGS, WELLS, WOMACK, McCLENNAHAN, DUKE

BIGGS, WELLS, WOMACK, McCLENNAHAN, DUKE

Posted: 2 Jan 2007 3:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Jan 2007 4:54AM GMT
Surnames: Biggs, Womack, McClennahan, Duke
I am a descendant of Amariah Biggs and second wife Mary Alva Wells through their daughter Virginia "Ginny/Jenny" Parthena Biggs. Virginia m. Thomas Womack. A dau. of Virginia and Thomas was Ona Mary Sally Womack. Ona m. James Thomas "Bud" McClennahan in Arkansas. The children of Ona and James are: (M)Biggs Lionel, (F)Zelda Mae, (F)Winnie Fae (a twin whose bro. died at birth), and (F) Basil Virginia "Benny", all deceased. They were migrant cotton field hands within Arkansas then moved to Oklahoma. Winnie Fae m. Wester Winnette Duke (deceased); I am the grdau. of Winnie/Wester who resided in Oklahoma seeking other branches of these families to share stories and photos.

Re: BIGGS, WELLS, WOMACK, McCLENNAHAN, DUKE

Posted: 2 Jan 2007 5:58PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jan 2007 4:54AM GMT
Surnames: Biggs, Wells
My great grandfather was William Henry Harrison Biggs, 8th child of Dr. Amariah (and 2nd wife Mary Alva). I've been on the search for information about the family for a number of years. Right now my focus has been to learn about:
1. Amariahs journey from North Carolina through Tennessee to Indian Territory (what Methodist school??) to Pike/Howard/Clark counties in Arkansas.
2. why and how did WHH move to Texas.
3. I know nothing about Mary Alva Wells (my grandfathers name was Alvah for her)

Posted: 21 May 2008 11:40PM GMT
Surnames: Biggs, Womack
Myradean33,

Please contact me at: patbake@bcsnet.net
I am descended from Amariah Biggs through his son W.H.H. and want so much to talk with you.

Pat Parsons in Texas

Posted: 18 Jun 2008 2:00PM GMT
Surnames: Biggs, Womack
I really really need information on Virginia Parthena BIGGS and Thomas WOMACK for my Biggs research.

Please contact me: patbake@bcsnet.net

Posted: 14 Jul 2013 1:21AM GMT
I am the gr gr gr granddaughter of Amariah. I'm trying to learn some things myself. John Fletcher Biggs is my gr gr grandfather.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions