Search for content in message boards

Williams Pioneer Studios Ltd

Williams Pioneer Studios Ltd

Posted: 29 Dec 2009 12:55AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Dec 2009 3:13PM GMT
My Father has a photograph with the inscription of Williams Pioneer Studios on the bottom. Also says Londons best.
Just wondering if any knows if they were just located in London or had studios in Australia. Reason being the person in the photo myself and my father believe is of my great great grandmother however she never travelled to England. So we were wondering if it is her or not after all
Attachments:

Re: Williams Pioneer Studios Ltd

Posted: 18 Nov 2012 9:43PM GMT
Surnames: Williams
Hi
I know it's a long time since you posted your query and I can't help with your answer I'm afraid, at the moment. I've just realised that my great grand uncle Ernest Williams was the founder of Williams Pioneer Studios Limited. I've just googled it and so far have found no addresses in Australia but I'll keep looking and let you know if I do find any.
I was just wondering if you found out any more about your photo?
Best wishes

Re: Williams Pioneer Studios Ltd

Posted: 14 Jun 2013 2:59PM GMT
I've just found a photo of my Grandmother and a friend/sister(?) - it also is a Williams' photo. The inscription on the back is 'Williams' While You Wait Photo Post Card' and the address given is '82 Seven Sisters Road and branches'. Seven Sisters Road runs from Holloway in North London, east to South Tottenham. I suspect 82 was at the Holloway end, as that's where my family are from. Sadly, the photo is undated.

I'm actually just starting to search on this and your post was one of the first on Google!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic