Search for content in message boards

Garmonsway--King

Garmonsway--King

Posted: 23 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Apr 2002 1:35AM GMT
Surnames: Garmonsway, Garmansway, King
Looking for any info on Letitia King who married EDWARD GARMONSWAY LIMERICK,Ireland 1831 any connections??? Ann W

lost contact

Posted: 5 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jul 2001 11:30AM GMT
Surnames: GARMONSWAY
MY NAME IS SHARON ROSS, I LEFT A MESSAGE ONCE ENQUIRING ABOUT THE SURNAME : GARMONSWAY... I WAS CONTACTED BY A LADY IN ENGLAND ABOUT HER BEING IN THE 'GARMONSWAY FAMILY' BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE EMAIL ADDRESS WAS LOST AND I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REACH HER. I WOULD DEARLY LOVE TO CONTACT HER ONCE AGAIN, SO IF ANYONE WOULD BY CHANCE KNOW WHO THIS LADY IS, COULD THEY PLEASE DIRECT HER TO ME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
SHARON ROSS

Re: lost contact

Posted: 6 Jun 2002 11:02PM GMT
Are you still looking for this person? I was in touch with a woman a few years ago who was a Garmonsway descendant who lived in the Lake Districts in England. Do you think this might be the individual your're referring to? I'm sure I still have a contact address for her, although we haven't exchanged letters recently. I'm a Garmonsway descendant myself and are a distant cousin to Ann Wiles listed on this board as well.

Re: lost contact

Posted: 7 Oct 2002 6:47PM GMT
Hi Sharon,
I have tried to contact you several times since last year re the Garmonsway family but my messages have all been returned. If you are still interested in exchanging information by e-mail address is donjomo@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Joan Moffat
Posted: 5 Jul 2004 10:06PM GMT
Surnames: Garmonsway
Can anyone with Garmonsway ancestors please make contact. I have Garmonsway/Garmison ancestors who lived in the North Yorkshire in the 1700s.

Re: Garmonsway

Posted: 22 Jul 2004 7:58PM GMT
Hi Janet,
We're trying to confirm the birth date of William Garmonsway who married Mary Tweddle (from Bedale and a native of Crakehall/Crankell, Yorkshire) in1800. He died in 1829 and has connections with Heighington.
Hope you'll be able to help.
Joan Moffat
Posted: 26 Jul 2004 10:27PM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2006 7:21PM GMT
Hi Joan,
Sorry I do not have the information you want on William, the only William in my line was born in Yarm in 1777 or another in Whiby in 1804. These two places are on the coast, whereas Crakehall is inland.

Re: Garmonsway

joan moffat (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2004 8:12PM GMT
Hi Janet,
I'd be interested to have more details about your William(born 1877). We think the William we're looking for might have been born in 1854 but are not sure.
Joan Moffat

Re: Garmonsway--King

Posted: 4 Dec 2011 1:27AM GMT
Hi Ann,

Letitia King was my great great grandmother. Daughter of Ann Gordon nee'King.

Re: Garmonsway--King

Posted: 6 Mar 2013 12:59PM GMT
Surnames: Garmonsway
Hello everyone, so sorry to have been away so long...things beyond my control happened but I am back now and very busy with the tree. Please ask questions once again and I will answer this time , I promise :)

Regards Sharon
per page

Find a board about a specific topic