Search for content in message boards

Thompson Ancestors

Thompson Ancestors

Mary Thompson Stapleton (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: THOMPSON, DAVIES
Reearching for ROBERT THOMPSON born 1847 in Chepstow, married SARAH DAVIES, lived in Merthyr Tydfil and Ystradyfodwg from about 1870. Children Sarah, Elinor, John and William. ROBERT had brothers JESSE, NOAH, and JOSEPH all born in Chepstow. Thanks for any information you can give me.

Thompson Ancestors

Mary Thompson Stapleton (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson
Selina: Don't believe there is any connection with your great grandmother and my family. Mine were from Chepstow and moved to Napier, New Zealand. Later on some of the family moved to Gisborne and I believe to Christchurch. Thanks so much anyway. Mary

Great Grandmother

Selina (View posts)
Posted: 26 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Thompson
My great grandmother's name was Sarah Elizabeth Thompson, born in Wales. She married a Clan Jacobs of West Indian descent, and had one daughter born in Wales; Phyllis Constantine Thompson. The family moved to St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands, and had 4 additional daughters, and 2 sons; Doreen, Eva, Alberta, Victoria, Vinford, and Arthur.

Re: Great Grandmother

Posted: 8 Sep 2013 1:07AM GMT
Let me know if you are still looking. What time period are you researching? I have 2 Clan Jacobs of St. Croix on my tree.

Re: Thompson Ancestors

Posted: 8 Sep 2013 7:22AM GMT
Hi,
Did you ever find your Thompsons?The Robert you asked about was born in 1850 according to the census info..I have Thompsons who from Chepsrow who went to Napier New Zealand.You did'nt say who was Roberts father from the marriage cert.to Sarah.

Regards

Sandra
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions