Search for content in message boards

Korelc and Kocjancic

Korelc and Kocjancic

Shirley Sturtevant (View posts)
Posted: 26 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Korelc, Kocjancic, Fortuna
Need information on any of the surnames listed.They are probably from the area north of Zuzemberk.

interested in Kocjancic contacts

Gayle Kocjancic Holton (View posts)
Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kocjancic
Are there many Kocjancics out there? Father and paternal grandparents lived in Cleveland; originally from Slovenia area. Not sure just where.

I looking for my Kocjancic family

Nelida Susana Viale Kocjancic (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kocjancic
Giuseppe and Enriqueta were my grandparents. They traveled from Trieste to Buenos Aires(Argentina) in a merchant ship called Sofia Hohenberg(january 7 of 1909). My grandmother was borned in Gorizia and my grandfather probably in Brestovizza.Enriqueta arrived to Buenos Aires when she had 20 years old,single and she was a dressmaker.
Giuseppe was a briklayer and told my what his parents had lands near to the mountainous and he had a brother older than he.
In 1950 my mother received a letter from Silvia Sedececic(Beograd-Yugoslavia), and Ludmilbe Namut(S. Michele 104-Gorizia).This letter I can´t read because I unknow the language.
I have 56 years old, my economy is good and I only want to find my roots.

Re: interested in Kocjancic contacts

Klemen Kocjancic (View posts)
Posted: 29 Mar 2004 10:42AM GMT
Hi!

I'm from "the old homeland" of Kocjancic clan - Slovenia!

Regards,
Klemen

Gayle Holton (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2004 4:12AM GMT
Thank you for the reply. Is there any information you can supply about the Kocjancic family. My grandfather was Anton Kocjancic from Tominje, Austria. He came to the United States in December 1909.

Klemen Kocjancic (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2004 11:16PM GMT
Hi!

I checked my records (family tree) and I didn't find any Anton Kocjancic, who emigrated to USA. Sorry! But I asked my grandfather (he is researching family tree) and he said that he could be one of Kocjancic from Cerknica area. I'll see if I can find any more info.

Regards,
Klemen

Gayle Holton (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 3:34AM GMT
Thank you for checking. Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Gayle

B. Lapajne, Ph.D. (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 4:20PM GMT
According to the Slovenian telephone directory there are 2 Kocjancic families in Tominje. The closest larger town is Ilirska Bistrica. However, I do not believe that Tominje belongs to the parish of Ilirska Bistrica. You could try writing to both people and see if they are distant relations. Hope this helps.

Shirley Sturtevant (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 2004 9:24PM GMT
Surnames: Kocjanic, Korelc, Fortuna
I am trying to find info on Maria Kocjancic who was born about 1815 and living in the Selo pri Sumberku area. She married Anton Terlip. This was my gggm.She had a brother named Joseph.

Posted: 25 Mar 2010 9:30PM GMT
Surnames: Perpar and Kocjancic
My grandfather, Antonius Perpar married Maria Kocjancic and had many children, eventually moving to Cleveland,Ohio, one child, Francesca Perpar born on August 16, 1908 and baptized on August 17, 1908. at St. Lawrence Church in Cleveland, Ohio.
Maria was his first wife. He had many children by Maria.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions