Search for content in message boards

SEARCHING FOR LOWE'S FROM DETROIT, MICHIGAN

SEARCHING FOR LOWE'S FROM DETROIT, MICHIGAN

Amy Lledo (Lowe) (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2000 4:54PM GMT
My grandparents, Dorothy(Krings)Lowe and LeRoy Vern Lowe had fourteen children. I am searching for any of my aunts or uncles or any of their decendants. I am the daughter of Rickey Vern Lowe. To the best of my knowledge, my father's brother's and sisters are named as follows: Jimmy, Timmy, Darlene, Bobby, Sonny (Leroy), Sybil (deceased), Sandy, Randy, Shirley, Larry, Eddie (deceased) and Dawn. If anyone has any information, please email me at: amylledo@yahoo.com Thank you.

Re: SEARCHING FOR LOWE'S FROM DETROIT, MICHIGAN

Posted: 22 Jul 2002 1:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi
By any chance were Rickey and Randy twins?

thanks
Terri

Posted: 21 Feb 2010 12:00AM GMT
Surnames: lowe
the one siblings name that is missing is kathy lowe. i used to live next door to them in detroit on pennsylvania off e. jefferson around 1965 or 66. i babysat for darlenes son jerry and dated bobby for a short period of time, and i remember kathy always taking care of her younger sister dawn, they were so cute! how did eddie die? he used to hang with my brother biffy (wyatt cosby). if you happen to find them can you tell them that i said hi and just wanted to see how they have been, i'm at elocke6560@netzero.net
thank you very much and good luck with your hunt., joy cosby

Posted: 9 Sep 2010 12:17AM GMT
Surnames: lowe' from michigan
i believe they were. did you know them?

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 4:25AM GMT
Surnames: Low
Amy, I am researching the Lowe/Touchtone families from Michigan. I am related from my mother's side of the family.
Leroy's mother Pearl was my mother's cousin. Therefore, Leroy would be her (and mine) cousin.
I only have a few children listed, taken from 1945 census.
I discovered serveral more on this message. I'd like to have your help trying to determine which of Leroy and Dorothy's children are who.....I have a Roscoe/Roscow and a Buddy. My list is now 16 children long, and I would guess somewhere along the line, some of the names I have are nicknames rather than actual names. I'd appreciate hearing from you. I sent an email to you, but haven't heard back. I have a couple of photos that I can share. If you would prefer, contact me at: gamarosalie@aol.com

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 4:29AM GMT
Surnames: Lowe
Joy, I sent you an email, but haven't heard back from you.
I would like your help in figuring out who the Lowe children are. I have a Roscoe/Roscow and a Buddy,so my list is 16 children, but I'm guessing some of the names are nicknames and should be paired up with some of the names you have. If you would prefer, you can contact me at: gamarosalie@aol.com

Posted: 11 Apr 2014 8:46AM GMT
Surnames: DARLEEN LOWE
MY NAME IS DARLEEN LOWE AND NO THERE WERE NO TWINS IN THE FAMILY,
AS A MATTER OF FACT THERE WERE QUITE A LOT OF YEARS BETWEEN RICK, AND
RANDY, I TRIED TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH RICK AND LORETTA, RIGHT UP TILL THE TIME
HE PASSED AWAY, BUT GIGNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS FAMILY, AFTERWARDS.
THERE ARE NOT TOO MANY OF US ORIGINAL LOWES LEFT, AND HAVE NOT BEEN HOME IN MANY YEARS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME, I ALWAYS LOVED MY BROTHER RICKY, AND TRIED TO STAY IN HIS LIFE, I KNOW HE HAD A VERY HARD LIFE TO LIVE
YOUR AUNT DARLEEN,

Posted: 13 Apr 2014 2:51AM GMT
Darleen, My grandmother's sister Ella was married to Harry Lowe, her daughter was Leroy Lowe's mother. I've been trying to connect with any of the Lowe family, I'm working on the family history (14 years and counting). I'd love to connect with you, I have a list of Leroy's children and would like to determine who is who...I found the family in the 1945 Florida Census....with children: Sybil, Shirley, Sandy, "Buddy" (what would be his real name?), Jimmy, Ricky, Randy, Roscoe (what would his real name be?). My parents and brother used to visit all of the Lowe family back in the day.....my brother used to chum around with Sybil when they were teenagers. I'm 8 years younger then my brother, so don't remember much from that time. Please contact me via email, gamarosalie@aol.com in the subject line of email, please put: Lowe family so I don't miss the email. Pearl's maiden name was Touchtone, but when Harry married Ella, she would use Lowe and Touchtone for her last name. It's a long confusing story, but would love to share with you. I also have several old photos of some of you siblings. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks ahead of time for responding. Rosalie

Posted: 12 May 2014 3:27PM GMT
darleen, you probably DONT remember me because when i met you i did not live on pennsylvania st, i lived on mount claire and you lived across the street from me. i moved to pennsylvania st after i met bobby. but i did babysit for you for a short period of time, i remember at the time you was dating a guy named chuck, and your son jerry was so adorable, how is he doing now?, joy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions