Search for content in message boards

HARMON/HUSSUNG/HUSSONG

HARMON/HUSSUNG/HUSSONG

DeAnn Harmon Sefton (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information on Heinrich Adam Harmon and Louiza Katrina. Had son Adam Sr. in Germany, others later in US. Also looking for Hussong/ Hussung families.

heinrich harman

donald harmon (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
i am a direct descendant of heinrich harman.if you have any
questions about the descendants of him,e-mail me back and i will send you what i can

Re: HARMON/HUSSUNG/HUSSONG

Dave Francis (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 2001 9:00PM GMT
Surnames: HUSSONG
There are a large number of HUSSONGs in Waldhambach, Bas-Rhin, France, near Strasbourg and the German border. My 3rd, 4th and 5th great grandparents were HUSSONGs from Waldhambach. If I can give you any help with these HUSSONGs, please let me know.

DeAnn Harmon Sefton (View posts)
Posted: 23 Dec 2001 12:25AM GMT
Send me your email address and I will forward my information to you. Would be glad to share all I have.

Re: heinrich harman

Posted: 13 Mar 2006 6:22PM GMT
My name is Helen Smith; my mother maiden name was Harmon. We have never known anything of her lineage until recently when we discovered thru the computer Adam, Henry, Thomas C. Thomas, Jr., Henry M. and my Great Grandmother, Lucinda and her son, Willard who is my Grandfather Harmon. I am trying to verify that Heinrich and Nancy are the parents of Thomas C. Harman because in many instances, he is not listed as their son. Plus, his name does not appear in their bible according to the book written by J. N. Harman. So, if anyone has proof and can verify this as a fact, I would be very grateful. I understand that there is a Don Harmon who is a historian from around the Red Shoals, West Virginia area and would very much like to know if he has proof of this. Have pulled off the information from Google entitled Harmon Family of Red House, though find some of it very confusing. I am hoping that Don Harmon will answer this and give me a positive on my question. Thanks, Helen Smith

Posted: 2 Jan 2010 5:03PM GMT
I am also a direct descendant of Heinrich Adam Harman (Herrmann). My line goes to my great grandfather, William Hezekiah Harman to Robert W. Harman to Elias Harman to Henry (Old Skygusta) Harman and then to Heinrich Adam Harman (Herrmann). Since a cousin married a cousin, I also go back to Hezekiah Harman, Sr. who is a brother of Elias Harman. I live in Kansas. Several years ago my father and I went back to southwest Virginia to see the Harman graves and visit some of the Harman descendants. I would enjoy any information you have on this family line.

Posted: 15 Mar 2010 9:52PM GMT
My name is Donna Wilson from Knoxville, TN and am trying to find information re: Adam Harmon, born 9/20/1798 in Knoxville, TN (?) and died 1880 either in Coffee Co, TN or Knoxville, TN. His first wife was Mary Polly Housong and second wife was Lousia Lucinda Kidd. Adam Harmon is my 4th great-grandfather. I do not have any information that goes beyond him, such as parents, siblings, etc. Not sure that he was born in TN. Cannot find a birth record.

If you have any information you could share or any suggestions, I would so much appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Donna Wilson

Posted: 22 Feb 2013 10:48PM GMT
My 4th great grandparents were John Adam Harmon and Mary Polly Hussong of Tennessee. Would you have any info you could possibly share with me? Cannot get any further back than Adam. My Harmon lineage is as follows: Iva Irene Harmon (gm) Charles Albert Harmon, Samuel Harmon, Jeremiah K Harmon and John Adam Harmon. Thanks so much, Donna Wilson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions