Search for content in message boards

McCormick Family

McCormick Family

Posted: 12 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jul 2003 10:24PM GMT
Surnames: MCCORMICK
Hi,

I'm trying to locate our McCormick Family.

I have a William born Approx. 1816 and Patrick McCormick born in Dublin, Ireland. They moved to Canada where William died 26 Sept. 1888 and Patrick died also in the same town in Ontario.

They had another brother John that lived in New York and a sister Ellen that also lived in New York.

Thank you for any help.

McCormick Family

Posted: 12 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 12 Apr 2004 12:11PM GMT
Surnames: McCormick
Judith I'm looking for McCormick have a Patrick a John, a William and a Ellen mine came from settled in Lower Canada (Quebec) near Ottawa, Ontario in the 1820s any connection.

Re: McCormick Family

Posted: 23 Jan 2002 2:09AM GMT
Hello,

Sorry, I don't think I ever got this message. I'm very interested in your post. What else can you tell me about your McCormick's? The names certainly work with mine, plus I've found some more info.

I look forward to hearing from you

Judith

Kevin McCormick (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2002 3:36PM GMT
Surnames: McCormick, McCormack, Dunn, Stafford, Quinn
Thanks for responding.My GGG grandfather Thomas McCormick b.1805 and GGG grandmother Bridget O'Connor b.1809 both in Ireland came to Canada approx.1825 -1830 don't know where they landed but eventually settled in the town of Vinton(formerly Frankstown), Pontiac county, Quebec(then Lower Canada) where they farmed. I don't know where in Ireland they came from and finding info. is slow as I live about 6 hours from where they settled. I have put together some info. and will email you directly please let me know if you get it.

Re: McCormick mccormack Mccormac Family

Posted: 24 Aug 2009 1:47AM GMT
Surnames: mccormack dunn ryan kennedy oconnor
Greetings from Australia. My gggrandfather was Edward/Edmund Mccormack and we were always told some of his brothers went to America and some to Aus.Other names you mention Dunn Ryan Kennedy Oconnor are significant to Mccormacks here. Ed Mccormack gives his parents as Patrick and Mary (Carey).If anything rings any bells my email is louisetomison@hotmail.com Sincerely Louise

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 12:56PM GMT
We’ve updated our Downes site with what we believe to be related families (1700s & 1800s): MacCORMICK or MacCormack, Cain or Kane, Donoughoe, Conroy, Kelly, Reilly, Ryan, Lane, Shepherd, Mahon, Durant(s) or Durrant, Corkoran or Corcoran. https://sites.google.com/site/downesofdublin/home/related-fa...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions