Search for content in message boards

Would like help finding relatives.

Would like help finding relatives.

Gerald R. Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kruse, Messerschmidt
My great grandparents came from the Schleswig-Holstein area in the late 1880s. I would like to speak with anyone who has these surnames and would love to speak with anyone from the area.

Sincerely

Jerry Johnson
Posted: 21 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2003 2:50AM GMT
Surnames: Kruse, Bockelmann, Ellenberg
My gggrandmother was Anna Katherenia Magdalina Kruse, father was J.H.G. Kruse (I only have initials), mother was K.M. Ellenberg. Anna married Christof Bockelmann.

Finding my family history

Michelle Darlene Ellenberg Hall (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Ellenberg
My great grandfather was Herman Ellenberg. His son, Russell Ellenberg married Garnet Darlene Clevenger and had 5 children. One of the children, Michael Brent Ellenberg is my father. I would like to learn more about my great grandfather and his ancestors.
Posted: 28 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jun 2003 2:50AM GMT
Surnames: Ellenberg, Kruse, Bockelmann
All I have is on Anna Katherina Magdalena (Kruse) Bockelmann's death certificate, her parents names which are J.H.G. Kruse and K.M. Ellenberg from Germany. No more is listed and I'm not sure where to go from here.

Kruse

D. Kruse Millrt (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Nicolas Friedrick, Dedlef Kruse
My grandfather Nicolas Friedrick Kruse was born in Gubey, Schlieswig-Holstein, Germany in 1877. That area is now in Denmark. He came to America in 1912. Perhaps there is a cousin conection. Please contact me if interested.

KRUSE

larry peckenschneider (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: KRUSE
I have found an Anna KRUSE who came to US in 1782 on vessel
NEMESIS Bremen to NY. Believed traveling with sister Wilhelmina KRUSE. Does this fit any of your information.
My Wilhelmina is from the Scleswig-Holstein area, or so we believe.

Re: Finding my family history

Posted: 9 Aug 2002 10:22PM GMT
I'd like to my grandfather's birthplace.

Anna Katherenia Magdalina Kruse/Christoff Bockelmann

Posted: 16 Jan 2006 2:29AM GMT
Surnames: Kruse/Bockelmann
Anna was my great great great grandfather's (Christoff Bockelmann) wife. I have mostly completed the family tree from their arrival to U.S. in 1860's but am looking for descendants of Christoff's siblings or cousins that have info about the family tree in Germany.

Re: Kruse

Posted: 8 Mar 2006 5:08AM GMT
My great-great-great grandmother was Anna Katherina Magdalina Kruse. She married Christof Bockelmann and lived in the United States. I cannot tell you about her family prior, but can tell you of the family tree since coming to America. My records show father - JHG Kruse and mother KM Ellenberg.

Re: Finding my family history

Posted: 1 Dec 2012 8:52PM GMT
Russell Ellenburg was my great great grandfather
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions