Search for content in message boards

BOYINGTON FAMILY OF BOGALUSA

BOYINGTON FAMILY OF BOGALUSA

Posted: 5 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 Apr 2004 7:32AM GMT
Surnames: BOYINGTON, HILL, LATHINGHOUSE
Looking for information, relatives of Annie and Eddie Boyington who lived in Bogalusa, Washington Parish through 1973. I am their grandson Daniel. Also, looking for related family members that may have gone by the surname of Hill or Lathinghouse (sp)(??). Rumors of the Hill family had brother/half-brothers in or around Hammond or Covington that were pastors.

Boyington genealogy

Curtis Holliday (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Boyanton, Lee, Burgess, Williams
My Boyanton/Boyington family lived in Lawrence County, MS in the mid-1800s then went to Wesson, MS in the late 1800s. Several years ago I tried to connect your family with mine but failed. I believe the Bogalusa branch came from Jackson County, Florida. My branch came to MS from southwest Georgia. They lived near each other and both lines go back to Barnwell District, SC. The father of the Jackson County, FL Boyingtons was Daniel Boyington b.ca.1795 in Barnwell District, SC.

BOYINGTONS OF LOUISIANA

Posted: 17 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BOYINGTON, DAVIS, HILL, NOLAN
Wonderful. At least I hope so. Haven't been able to find out much about anyone in my family line. Most of the information is sketchy at best. Supposedly the information contained in my late grandmother's Bible was entered by either her or someone else; don't know for sure. Would like to know more about the Boyington line and maybe find a connection with the Florida line. If you come across any further information, I would like to know. Thanks for the response. Dan Hill

Re: Boyington genealogy

Posted: 25 Jul 2002 8:40AM GMT
Surnames: Nolan, Boyington, Hill, Davis
Curtis: Recently received information regarding my Boyington line and it appears that my grandfather, Eddie Lee Boyington was born in Wesson, Mississippi on August 13, 1889 to a John Benjiman Boyington and Nettie Noland Boyington. Nettie's maiden name may also be Nolan as the birth certificates I have from Louisiana show both spellings. Another birth certificate shows a Louis Lawrence Boyington born on March 3, 1898 in Wesson, Mississippi to a John B. Boyington and a Mary Nettie Nolan.

Re: BOYINGTONS OF LOUISIANA

Posted: 30 Sep 2003 4:08PM GMT
Surnames: Leach,Boyington
I am Researching Raymond Ezra Boyington of Waltob County Fl.
Some of the Boyingtons were in Washington Parish La.

Posted: 30 Sep 2003 4:09PM GMT
Surnames: Leach,Boyington
I am Researching Raymond Ezra Boyington of Walton County Fl.
Some of the Boyingtons were in Washington Parish La.

Posted: 18 Jan 2004 12:59AM GMT
Raymond Ezra Boyington Migrated from Walton Fl to Bogalusa La
B 1881 Died in Bogulusa La 1962

Posted: 25 Jul 2004 7:56PM GMT
Was Raymond Ezra Boyington related to Benjamin Boyington in Bogalusa-Washington Parish-Louisiana?? Benjamin was my grandfather, married to Nettie Nolan Boyington. Some of his siblings spelled the name Boyanton. I noticed that the census listed another Boyington in 1930, but I did not know if they were related.
Thanks,
Kathleen Dutsch Stivender
other email address is kathleenstivender@msn.com

Re: BOYINGTON FAMILY OF BOGALUSA

Posted: 29 Mar 2012 3:22AM GMT
Looking for any information on a Boyington that may have been married to Amy Odom who was from MS. She died 1936 in New Orleans from an attack in Bogalusa. She also was or had been married to a Wesley Dees and had a son Pervis Dees. Would appreciate any information. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions