Search for content in message boards

jefferson davis arbuckle

jefferson davis arbuckle

steven (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2000 10:33PM GMT
if anyone has any information at all about jefferson davis arbuckle, please e-mail me. i understand that he was in the civil war and is an oklahoman. thanks.

Re: jefferson davis arbuckle

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 9:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arbuckle
Jefferson Davis Arbuckle was born in 1864 and died in 1914 and is buried in Madill, Oklahoma. He married my grandmother, Carrie Jane Martin and they had nine children, Maude, Hattie, Tessie, Fulsom, Olie, Leta,Verdi, Juanita and Ann. He was the nephew of General Matthew Arbuckle for whom the Arbuckle Mountains in Oklahoma are named. His father, also Matthew, was a Captain in the Revolutionary War and had his own Infantry Company. The Senior Matthew was also in some wars/battles previous to the Revolutionary War.

Re: jefferson davis arbuckle

Posted: 12 Jun 2012 9:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arbuckle
Jefferson Davis Arbuckle was born in 1864 and died in 1914 and is buried in Madill, Oklahoma. He married my grandmother, Carrie Jane Martin and they had nine children, Maude, Hattie, Tessie, Fulsom, Olie, Leta,Verdi, Juanita and Ann. He was the nephew of General Matthew Arbuckle for whom the Arbuckle Mountains in Oklahoma are named. His father, also Matthew, was a Captain in the Revolutionary War and had his own Infantry Company. The Senior Matthew was also in some wars/battles previous to the Revolutionary War.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions