Search for content in message boards

Aubry Family

Aubry Family

Posted: 16 Feb 2009 2:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Anyone looking for info on Aubry feel free to message me on yahoo..Lonewolfe67..I have info and would like to try and get more...Mine has been traced back to Connehour, Thecle Cornelius, Francois, Francois, Pierre, Francois, Hubert, Joseph Eduard, Rudolph Edmond, Edward a., Ronald e., then me Todd...Im just looking for the proof in the order and other relatives maybe still Living. Cousins, aunts, Uncles. I wasnt raised around the Aubry Family...Hint, the Lonewolfe

Re: Aubry Family

Posted: 26 Apr 2009 9:56PM GMT
Surnames: Aubry/Desforges
Hope we can help each other. Looking for the parents of Hannah or Anna Aubry. Born in canada - married George Desforges 1890 in Chicago, Illinois. Had 16 children - died in 1923 buried in Mt. Olivet Cementary - Chicago. On her death cert. gave only the last names of her parents -
Aubry, father and her mother's maiden name could have been Vallneuf or whatever - hard to make out the writing. Thought I could find her Birt Cert. Drouin - no luck
Maureen

Posted: 27 Apr 2009 3:49PM GMT
# ID: I71115
# Name: Anna Aubry 1
# Sex: F
# Death: 1

Father: Eugène Aubry
Mother: Victoria Lefebvre dit Descoteaux

Marriage 1 Deneri Desfosses

* Married: 22 SEP 1890 in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA 2 3

Posted: 6 Jun 2009 7:44PM GMT
In your message of Nov 2008 you stated:
Do however have a copy of a baptisem of Abraham born Sept. 28th, 1862 his parents were Abraham and mother is Marie Loyer. St. Scholastique. My cousin found this in our Aunt's papers.
In this message you stated: mother's maiden name could have been Vallneuf

I do not know anything for sure. However, I did some looking using those two facts.
Abraham Aubry married to Marie Loyer had an earlier marriage to Arthemise Beauchamp in 1836. The couple had a son, Joseph, who married Josephine Villeneuve 28 Jan 1862 St-Jerome, Terrebonne. Joseph and Josephine had a daughter, Anna, born 1873 according to the census:
1881 CENSUS:
Joseph AUBRY M Male French Canadian 42 Quebec Hotellier Catholique
Josephine AUBRY M Female French Canadian 37 Quebec Catholique
Ernestine AUBRY Female French Canadian 18 Quebec Catholique
Romuald AUBRY Male French Canadian 16 Quebec Catholique
Anna AUBRY Female French Canadian 8 Quebec Catholique
Cordelia AUBRY Female French Canadian 6 Quebec Catholique
Ivonne AUBRY Female French Canadian 3 Quebec Catholique
Eugenie AUBRY Female French Canadian 1 Quebec Catholique
Source Information:
Census Place Ste-Jerome, Terrebonne, Quebec
Family History Library Film 1375859
NA Film Number C-13223
District 94
Sub-district K
Page Number 16
Household Number 70

You said that your Anna was born about 1877. But she would have been a bit young to marry in 1891, although it did happen. That is all I was able to find.

Chris

Posted: 6 Jun 2009 11:19PM GMT
Surnames: Aubry - Anna
Thank u for your reply. Need to pull the files but somehow think u may have the right family as a few cousins and I remember a Cordelia -at first thought she belonged to the DesForges side and eventually found she was an Aubry.
Had the wrong b.d. for Anna. Illinois Marriage Cert. lists her as Hannah - Death Cert. as Anna. Anna born in Canada, married Geo. Desforges in Chgo. Ill. had 16 children. One was my father.
Are u a Aubry relative? On the marriage cert. found a Ferdinand Fortier - not related to the DesForges and think to Anna.
Did great tracing my Grandfather's father and mother Tharsile (Phaneuf) but hit a birck wall traacing Gramps wife Anna. ------ Thank you again for your reply.
Maureen DesForges/Rossi

Posted: 7 Jun 2009 5:38PM GMT
Not related, just trying to help you. Email me at joyness@optonline.net if you want further info.
Chris
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions