Search for content in message boards

Eastern N.C. HEATHS

Eastern N.C. HEATHS

Heath (View posts)
Posted: 9 Dec 1999 4:07PM GMT
I am looking for any information on the heaths of craven co. and surronding area.

heaths in eastern nc

Mtedrow (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 1999 4:13AM GMT
I have Heaths in my line; they are from Jones, Lenoir, Craven Duplin counties in NC. What would you like to know.

Heath''s Jones, Craven,Lenoir,Duplin Counties NC

Posted: 19 Dec 1999 6:31AM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 3:26AM GMT
I am decended from John and Frances Heath, Craven County, NC thru Henry, Bethany, Barnett, and finally my Grandfather, Louis Henry Heath. Would like to share any info available. Please reply. Thanks.

Heaths in Eastern NC

Jennifer Heath (View posts)
Posted: 22 Dec 1999 12:37PM GMT
I am researching my husband's family. They were Heaths from Onslow County. I am specifically looking for any information (parents, etc.) concerning William A. Heath. His siblings were Abner, Albert, Linster(sp.??) and Dolly May. William A. Heath married Molly Bryant of Jones County. Any information concerning these Heaths would be greatly appreciated.

Heaths of Craven County, NC

Posted: 24 Dec 1999 5:41PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 1:32PM GMT
I would like to share information with anyone from the John Heath line of Craven County, NC. Am also researching lines from Craven County Heath's that went to Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, and Texas. Would love to share information. Texas Heath's include Powell Heath, William L. Heath, Jeremiah Heath, Joseph Heath, and Benjamin Heath all found in Texas around 1850 - 1860.

lost

harold willard heath (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 1999 4:25PM GMT
am looking for brother, last heard from was 15yrs ago haven't seen in 30. interested in finding info about him.last known address charlotte n.c. 55yrs old D.O.B.4/1/44 wife or girlfriends name is or was kaye she has 2 boys around 43yrs old. comes from heaths in kentucky fathers name willard uncles names bill cecil elmer aunts are mary and tiny i think her real name is martina will find out more info and post. any info on harold would be greatly appreciated. little sister kathy

Heaths in Duplin Co, NC

Carolyn Heath Sisk (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jan 2000 10:01PM GMT
I also have Heath's that were from Duplin County, NC.
Please contact me at cjsisk@netscape.net to see if we
have a match.

Thank you!

henry heath

Posted: 28 Feb 2000 4:03PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2002 10:20PM GMT
a henry rigdon heath was my great grandfather. he was from cove city nc. would like to share info joanne hill60@hotmail.com
Posted: 15 Apr 2000 9:48AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2003 5:20AM GMT
Hello, I'm am writing because I saw someone with the same name as me. Ray Heath. Cool! I am just starting my family tree for Heaths The ones I know about came from Pohattan County in VA..I know little else other than my Great grandfather's name was Ernest Bryant Heath, he had a big family, but the only brother I know of is Louis Heath. My greatgrandfather married a Nixon. Know anything about any of this. I have a great aunt in Lenoir now. Grace Day. She was Grace Heath, my grandfather's sister. Heard of any of these people? Thanks!

Heath Family

Posted: 15 Apr 2000 12:18PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 3:26AM GMT
Hello Ray...this is Ray...Also had a grandfather named Louis Heath. He was Louis Henry Heath and is buried in Graham, NC. My original family ties were from John and Frances Heath of Middlesex County, Virignia..They migrated to Craven, Jones and Lenoir Counties in NC with a few braching into Mississippi and Georgia and Alabama. Don't recognize any of your names, however, would enjoy sharing any information you like. I've been able to trace back to England, Bedfordshire County...1500's...that was Edmond Heath, John's Great grandfather. Will cease for now, but again, would like tohear from you again and share info. Best wishes.....Ray
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions