Search for content in message boards

Wiliam Reeder

Wiliam Reeder

Teresa Handris (View posts)
Posted: 15 Apr 2000 6:42PM GMT
William Reeder was my great grandfather, he was married to Rachel C. Chitty.
Their daughter, Susan Reeder, my grandmother, married an Edward Meredith. They had three siblings, Rachel, Neal, and Arthur.
My mother Rachel had ten children of which I'm the youngest. Please answer if anyone has any information on the Reeder side. thank you.

William Reeder

Posted: 16 Apr 2000 6:37AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 12:44PM GMT
Reeder,William m. Chitty,Rachel C. 3/11/1858 Knox Co. IL.

William Reeder

Teresa (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2000 1:57PM GMT
I would like to know who william reeders parents were.
his wife was Rachel c.Chitty. She was my great grandmother and he my great grandfather. I have quite a bit of information on the Chitty side.

Your Reeder Family

Patty (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 11:23AM GMT
If you will go into the Mormon Temple files (www.familysearch.com) you will find your entire family. I too am researching Reeder's. Good lunck.

P

Re: Wiliam Reeder

Posted: 10 Jul 2001 9:20AM GMT
Surnames: Reeder, Meredith
Susan Lucenda Isabel Reeder march 25, 1883 New market, Taylor co, Iowa. d. Jan 16, 1966 Ridgefield, WA
Married Edward Assel Meredith B. oct 11, 1874 Nebraska City, Otoe co, Neb d. June 18, 1953 Gothenberb, Nebraska
Susan is my great grandmother.
Parents from my understanding are
John William Reeder and Rachel Mae Chiety (chitty)
My grandfather was Neal Meredith 1903-1962 - Charlotta Mangus (my grandmother)
doloresk@moseslake-wa.com

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 8:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi .
I found you on Ancestry , which I have an account too, the reason I'm writing is that I knew a family in Ridgefield , Wa about 15 years ago ,I had a Vintage clothing store and Mrs Reeder contacted me about some clothing,we talked for hours and I purchase alot of the clothing, she also told me some stories about a railroad accident in Portland, an adoption and ties to Virgil Earp, are you related and do you remember any of this,thanks so much
Sandy

Posted: 21 Mar 2013 2:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Reeder/Chitty
I have some very strong theories about who John William Reeder's parentage was, but no concrete proof.

I have a great deal of information from his part of the line on down.

If you will contact me at lroberts13@cfl.rr.com and let me know if you can read a .ged file, I will be glad to share what I found.

Linda Roberts
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions