Search for content in message boards

DAVID RYLE, BOONE CO KY WILL

DAVID RYLE, BOONE CO KY WILL

Posted: 8 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Will
Edited: 26 Apr 2004 4:38PM GMT
Surnames: Ryle
I, David Ryle, of the county of Boone, state of Kentucky, do make this my last will and testament in the form and words following, to wit:

I desire that after my death out of the perishable property of my esate all my just debts and funeral expenses be paid and the remainder of my estate both real and personal I desire may remain undivided and to be under the entire control and management of my wife, Minerva Ryle, until my youngest child is twenty-one years of age.

It is my wish that the lot of land bounded as follows to wit: Beginning at a line of C S Ryle near the end of the lane a short distance from the old house once occupied by
C S Ryle as a residence, thence along the south side of said land so as to include the damson plum trees now growing on said lot, thence southwardly along said plum orchard including the same to the most southern part of the said orchard, thence eastwardly to the line of T C S Ryle, thence
with said line to the place of the beginning.

I desire the lot to be so laid as to include the entire damson plum orchard now growing on said lot.

I further desire that this lot of ground be set apart in the division of my estate to my sons, Benjamin, John P, and
Murray, they to be charged in the division of my estate at the rate of $50 per acre.

I desire that when my youngest child is twenty-one years of age that my estate shall be distributed among my several heirs in the manner now provided by law, after charging my sons, T C Ryle and P S Ryle with an advancement of $800 each.

Witness my hand this 27th day of May, 1875 (signed David Ryle) Witnesses: James A Wilson, John Q A Stephens
Proven in court June 7 1875

Note: Elbert Calvert Ryle, Flint Michigan, source of the copy, said that his grandfather, David, died May 29 1875.

Note: C S Ryle is the same person as T C S Ryle -- his full name is Thaddeus Constantine Sobieski Ryle. P S Ryle is his
brother, Pembroke Somerset Ryle. The given names are not
family names. Their mother took them from Jane Austen novels.

Note: T C and P S Ryle's mother was Elizabeth Stephens;
Benjamin Hayden, John P and David Murray Ryle's mother was
Minerva Albina Nelson.

Re: DAVID RYLE, BOONE CO KY WILL

Posted: 28 Apr 2008 9:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Ryle, Stephens, & more
Hey,
Thank you for the info all on the Ryle side are my relatives.
David on up were my Great grandParents.
David Ryle Married to Minerva Albina were my 2nd Great GrandParents.
Karen
per page

Find a board about a specific topic