Search for content in message boards

Isaac N. Boyd Sr. and Sarah McGee

Isaac N. Boyd Sr. and Sarah McGee

Chris Compton (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2004 6:16AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for a picture of Isaac Boyd Sr. and Sarah McGee Boyd.

I have a picture of Isaac Boyd Jr. and Nancy H. Boyd holding their bibles.

I know that Isaac and Sarah's kids had photos taken but I'm sure it would be a slim chance any photos would survive until now of them.

Since they died in the 1880s then a picture of them would about have to be on cardboard or metal. It's not impossible though that one might be out there somewhere.

I descend from Isaac Jr.

I am curious about Sarah's family. I haven't been able to trace that much of it. There is a going assumption that she was Cherokee indian. If so then she is beyond a shadow of a doubt a sister or cousin to Martha McGee who married Jeremiah Compton Jr.

If anyone knows somebody who has a bunch of old photographs or if there might be any chance at all anyone might have a photo of Isaac Sr. and Sarah please let me know.

I'd also would be interested to see their children's pics just to be familiar with what they looked like.

(I'm a picture buff)

Thank you

Re: Isaac N. Boyd Sr. and Sarah McGee

Posted: 5 Jun 2005 9:19AM GMT
Surnames: Boyd
I do not have any pictures but was wondering if I could pay you to email me a copy of the picture you have of Isaac Jr. I am the granddaughter of Frazier Talmidge Boyd, Sr. His Mom was Lily Boyd and father was Robert Boyd. My Dad is Robert Curtis Boyd. They were from Grundy originally but Frazier moved to War, WV. Thank you, Jennifer Boyd

Re: Isaac N. Boyd Sr. and Sarah McGee

Posted: 31 Mar 2013 11:19PM GMT
Did you get the picture you wanted.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions