Search for content in message boards

Kennedy, PA

Kennedy, PA

Posted: 27 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy
I am willing to share info I have of the Kennedy family from Pennsylvania, Knox CO. Ohio, Grayson Co. Texas, Logan and Crawford Co. Arkansas

Re: Kennedy, PA

Dori Kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 2 Nov 2001 2:49AM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:21PM GMT
Looking for a Isaac Kennedy-Son-Jacob Kennedy born in Pa. 1809.
Kennedy's of Adam/ Logan/Champaign/Union Co. of Ohio

Posted: 19 Oct 2005 5:49PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:21PM GMT
Am also researching the Kennedy family of Logan/Champaign/Union Counties, Ohio. My tree has a Jacob born about 1807 with 9 siblings--some born in PA and the others born in Union County. Would love to share infor with you if you are still looking.

Posted: 23 Jul 2007 8:23PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy, Harris
Hi! I am searching for John A. Kennedy born May 1850 in Pennsylvania. I don't know much about him except that he married Mary E. Harris (b. April 1853 in New York)about 1875. According to the 1900 census both of his parents were born in Ireland as well as Mary's. They had 3 children. Edward J. b.May 1883, George A. b. April 1886(my great grandfather)and Mary E. b. 1892. From what I've found John and Mary were married in Kansas City, MO and that's definitely where all 3 children were born. Any info would help! Thanks!

Re: Kennedy , PA

Posted: 29 Oct 2007 4:45PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:25PM GMT
Thanks for your reply. The only state that I know of that they lived in is Pennsylvania. I do not recognize the other states but it was a large family and the possiblility of other states is considerate. The family I am tracing is Thomas Hosey Kennedy and Nora Coleman. They had 7 children
Thomas, Patrick, Joseph, Francis, Margaret, Ann, James, Please let me know if any of these names are familiar. Thanks for your reply and any further information would be appreciated, even if it is to eliminate this source.

Re: Kennedy, PA 1805

Posted: 7 Apr 2008 12:15AM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:22PM GMT
I am a decendant of the Jacob that was born in PA around 1805 and later had children in with his wife Rebecca in Ohio. My family tree is posted online if you'd like to view.

According to my family Jacob's father's name was Isaac, but I've been unabel to verify.

Let me know if you want to share information. THX

John Kennedy

Posted: 23 May 2008 12:01AM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2010 5:22PM GMT
I'm looking for the father of Jacob Kennedy of PA...any leads? THX

Re: Kennedy , PA

Posted: 24 Jul 2013 4:28PM GMT
Surnames: Kennedy, Coleman
Found your inquiry.....I am a daughter of Francis T. Kennedy, son of Thomas and Nora Kennedy. Pls reply if you are still looking for info, I am very interested.
acmac5@verizon.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic