Search for content in message boards

Surname KILCOYNE

Surname KILCOYNE

Walt Howley (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,
I am not searching the name KILCOYNE, but I am in contact with a Father Paddi KILCOYNE, St Joseph Church, Coolaney, County Sligo. He may not be related to those of you searching that name, but he may have some knowledge of the family clan.

Happy researching

Walt Howley

Posted: 27 Oct 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 10 Oct 2002 12:36AM GMT
Surnames: Kilcoyne, O'Malley
Looking for information on Patrick Kilcoyne & Mary O'Malley
who came to USA around 1850,may have been from Sligo,Mayo or Galway.
Posted: 28 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 May 2002 6:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kilcoyne
I am looking for information regarding Winifred Kilcoyne, my great grandmother. She was born about 1868 in Tobercurry, Co. Sligo. As far as I have been able to determine, she immigrated to Boston, MA, about 1880. I have photographs of her home in Tobercurry and her parents. Unfortunately, I do not know her parents' names or if she had any brothers or sisters. Thank you for your assistance.

Winifred Kilcoyne

Posted: 17 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 May 2002 6:00PM GMT
Surnames: Kilcoyne, Joyce, Canty, Cronin
My great grandmother, Winifred Kilcoyne, was born in Tobercurry, County Sligo, about 1863. I don't know when she immigrated to Boston, MA. She married Peter Joyce about 1888. Do you know where in Sligo your great grandmother was born?

Wiifred Kilcoyne

Posted: 17 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2002 6:50AM GMT
My great grandmothers name is Winnifred Kilcoyne born in Sligo and came to the US. Married Patrick Killelea and lved in Leominster MA. I do have some other information about the family. Does this fall in line with anything you have. I am doing reasearch on the Kilcoyne, Killelea, McCarty

Re: Winifred Kilcoyne

Posted: 2 Jun 2002 2:46AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2002 6:50AM GMT
My grandmother married a Partick Killelea. and lived in Leominster Ma. until her death.

Re: Winifred Kilcoyne

Gregory Canty (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2002 2:41PM GMT
Surnames: Kilcoyne
My great grandmother Winifred Kilcoyne married Peter Joyce and lived in Cambridge and Newton, MA.

Re: Wiifred Kilcoyne

Claire McCarthy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2003 6:18AM GMT
Hello! I am researching Kilcoyne & McCarthy. I noticed your post said "McCarty". Have you found connection? My great grandmother was Catherine Lenahan Kilcoyne. Her husband was John Kilcoyn. My grandmother (her daughter) was Claire (Clara) R. Kilcoyne who married my grandfather Joseph James McCarthy.

Any connection?

Claire McCarthy (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2003 6:18AM GMT
Hello! I am researching Kilcoyne & McCarthy. I noticed your post said "McCarty". Have you found connection? My great grandmother was Catherine Lenahan Kilcoyne. Her husband was John Kilcoyn. My grandmother (her daughter) was Claire (Clara) R. Kilcoyne who married my grandfather Joseph James McCarthy.

Any connection?

Sally Akina (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2004 9:16AM GMT
Hi Claire,
Sorry that it has taken me so long to answer. I have found that some of the time the spelling was either McCarty or McCarthy. Even in out family it exists. the information I have is Winnifred Kilcoyne parents were Peter and Ellen McGraph and she married Patrick Killelea. Patrick and Winnifred had a daughter Annie Marie she married James McCarty (these are my grandparents). Do you know anything or is there any connections you can make. I have allot of information after this point.

Thanks
Sally
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions