Search for content in message boards

M. E. Henson - Reuben Wesley Henson Link

Re: M. E. Henson - Reuben Wesley Henson

Posted: 22 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Sep 2002 3:44AM GMT
Surnames: HENSON
Hi Bob,

Mills County was not formed until 1887 and therefore there would not be any marriage, birth or death records etc. in Mills County until that time. There are transcribed Deed records from the counties that Mills County was formed from.

If you know the general area they lived in that is now part of this county, then you could probably search that county for the records,

Mills County was formed from Brown, Comanche, Hamilton and Lampasas Counties.

Good Luck with your research
Sharon

You can use the link below to get the url's for the counties listed above or you can go to the Mills County TX GenWeb Page and there are links there also.

M. E. Henson - Reuben Wesley Henson Link

bob crawford (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
I am trying make a link between M. E. HENSON(woman) and Reuben Wesley HENSON. This could be done by searching Mills County marriage and birth records of the 1870s and 1880s. I need to find out who M. E. HENSONs husband was. Also birth records for James Alexander HENSON born 8-21-1880 and Welborn Lee HENSON born 5-9-1883. Contact me at bobbcrawford@juno.com.

Henson Link

Bob Crawford (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
I found out the link between M.E. HENSON and Reuben Wesley HENSON. Margaret Elizabeth YARBOROUGH HENSON was married to James Marshall HENSON who was the brother of Reuben Wesley HENSON. James and M.E. lived in Mills county before moving to Brown county in 1884.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic