Search for content in message boards

Nathan MCDANIEL & Sarah HADDIX/HADDOX

Nathan MCDANIEL & Sarah HADDIX/HADDOX

Posted: 2 Aug 2002 7:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Nov 2005 9:09PM GMT
Surnames: MCDANIEL, HADDIX?HADDOX
Looking for information and/or descendants of Nathan & Sarah [HADDIX/HADDOX] MCDANIEL. My line is through their son Luther. Will share info.

Re: Nathan MCDANIEL & Sarah HADDIX/HADDOX

Robert Hershman (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2002 12:26AM GMT
Surnames: Haddix, McDaniel
Sarah Haddix the d/o Adam Haddix and Sarah Wilt. born Nov 8 1828 died sep 8 1910 married Nathan McDaniel Mar 25 1844 had 13 childrn.

Posted: 25 Mar 2003 6:30PM GMT
Surnames: MCDANIEL, HADDIX/HADDOX
I Don't know if I contacted you or not as so much was going on at that time. Are you of any of the family line of Nathan & Sarah? How do you fit into the family? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 25 Mar 2003 6:50PM GMT
I am not a blood relative of either the McDaniel or Haddox family. However, I am a decendant of Mitchells and Murphys who were inter married with these families. I am a decendant of about two dozen families who settled in Central WV from 1780 to 1810. Which Kelley line are you related.

Bob

Posted: 25 Mar 2003 7:44PM GMT
Surnames: Kelley/Kelly
The Kelley line is my husbands line. The spelling goes back & forth between Kelley & Kelly. They were in MD in the 1700's, then Surry Co., NC in the late 1700's & mid 1800's [the part that became Yadkin Co.]. Some of the family went to Ashe Co., NC & a few went into VA in the area between NC & WV borders in the late 1800's & 1900's. Bill's grandfather went to Mercer Co., WV. Trying to trace the Kelley/Kelly name back is like trying to find a neddle in a haystack.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic