Search for content in message boards

Families of Georgia, Vermont/Book

Families of Georgia, Vermont/Book

Posted: 24 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Sep 2004 10:49AM GMT
This book contains 86 families charts of Georgia, Vermont. These are the Family Names that head the charts:

Abell ,Aexander ,Austin, Ballard, Basford, Bevins, Blair, Blake, Blatchley, Bliss, Bombard, Bovat, Bowker, Boyden, Bragg, Brooks, Bushnell, Caldwell, Carr, Clark, Cleveland, Cline, Coburn, Colton, Conger, Cushman, Decker, Dee, Dinsnore, Evarts, Fairbanks, Fairchild, Gabaree, Greene, hale, Hinckley, Hotchkiss, Howard, Hubbard, Hurlbut, Hyde, Joslen, Judd, Kempton, Ladd, Ladue, Laflin, Lapoint, Lombard, Loomis, Martell, Maxfield, Meigs, Murray, Newton, Nye, Palmer, Pattee, Percival, Perigo, Perry, Pierce, Post, Preston, Purmont, Rankin, Reynolds, Sabin, Shepard, Skelly, Smith, Stanley, Stannard, Stevens, Sweeney, Torrey, Turner, Van Gilder, Wagner, Waller, Webster, White, Wilcox, Williams, Witters, and Wood.

Of course there are many, many more names that you can find in these families. Great book to have....
I thought giving the names would help you all in case you are interested in this book.
Good Luck in your searches...
Mary

COON, THIBAULT?

Posted: 29 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 5:20PM GMT
Surnames: COON, THIBAULT, TEBO
Hi there, Mary:

Wondering if perhaps COON or THIBAULT/TEBO are in that book?

Thanks so much,
Christine Coon Barron

COON/TEBO, THIBAULT

Posted: 30 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Hi Christine,
I sent you info to your email address . Please let me know if you got it .
Mary

Blake in Georgia, VT

Posted: 12 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 4:15AM GMT
Surnames: blake, blair, ryan, laflin, ellsworth, parsons
I'm looking for Myra A Blake born 1866 in Georgia, Vt. Married1 Frank Henry Ryan from Fletcher, Franklin Co. He died and she married Myron Laflin. Any help appreciated.
Please email me at ginakeitz@aol.com

thank you

Posted: 13 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
i have no other info except where she is buried.

Fairfax Plains Cemetery - Fairfax, Vermont

Myra A. BLAKE Ryan Laflin 10433 in Georgia, Vermont 1866 08 Sep 1938 in Jericho, Vermont

thanks for checking.

Blake from Georgia, Vt

There are 26 pages of Blake's in the Georgia Families Book but, no Myra A. Blake. Do you have any other Blake names that connect with Myra?? The earliest one was born in Georgia was in 1797 from what I can tell and others before that came from Andover, NH. Whom were her parent's or siblings?? It's very possible that Myra is related to the Blake's in the book here in Georgia but just wasn't added to the family tree.
wanda, thanks for checking. hopefully she'll pop up sooner or later. i know she's buried at

Fairfax Plains Cemetery - Fairfax, Vermont name is

Myra A. BLAKE Ryan Laflin 10433 in Georgia, Vermont 1866 08 Sep 1938 in Jericho, Vermont

Blakes in Georgia

Edited: 18 May 2006 1:38AM GMT
I just went through the 1870 Georgia, VT census. There were two Blake families but neither had a daughter Myra.

Re: Blake in Georgia, VT

Carol Laflin (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2001 12:59PM GMT
Surnames: Blake ,Ryan,Laflin,Barber,Wilder
Myra Blake Ryan b.3/2/1866 in East Georgia Vt.d.9/8/1938 in Jericho, Vt. Married first to "Jack" Ryan. Had one child also with same name. Myras parents were Edward Blake b. 2/4/1837 and d. 10/30/1894 and Sophronia Austin b. 5/29/1841, d.4/28/1898 They are both buried in the "hope" Cemetary in Georgia, Vt. Myra married a second time to Jackson David Laflin. I have all the info on the Laflin side. They had one child, Milan Jackson Laflin who married Ethel Iona Barber. I do know that Myras first husband Jack was from Baltimore, MD. Their child Jack was a little older than my father but my father knew him well.If you want more info let me know. Carol (Alaske@aol.com)

Re: Blake from Georgia, Vt

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 1:57PM GMT
if this comes up 2 times, i'm sorry. am having problems with server.

Myra's parents were edward blake and sophronia barber. would you mind checking your book again for a match? thank you for your help
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions