Search for content in message boards

James H. Clay

James H. Clay

Posted: 18 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 May 2004 8:19AM GMT
Surnames: CLAY, FRENCH, TOMLIN, HAYWOOD

Seeking info on James Hansford Clay b.May 4, 1830 who married Eliza Clay d.of John Clay and Phoebe French.

Also info on Eliza Clay d.of Henry Clay b. Abt. 1828 that married Jameson Tomlin. Their daughter Mary Tomlin married Thomas Haywood who had a d. named Maggie Nora Haywood who married Millard Clay son of James Hansford Clay. Maggie Clay is my grandmother. Mary Tomlin Haywood was oneof Carter Co's. oldest when shedied at the age of 97. She is buried in the Haywood cemetery.

Re: James H. Clay

J.R. Clay (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2003 2:00PM GMT
Surnames: CLAY

JAMES HANSFORD CLAY IS MY GRANDFATHER AND IS STILL
LIVING AT RT.1 BOX 978 GARVIN RIDGE OLIVEHILL KY.
HIS FATHER WAS DOUGLASS CLAY WHOM DIED OF CANCER
JAMES H. CLAY WAS BORN IN 1927 I CAN GET ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT THE FAMILY FOR YOU TO DISPLAY IF CONTACT ME AT ZHODANI@HOTMAIL.COM

THANK YOU
JAMES RONDALL CLAY
P.O. BOX 423 OLIVE HILL KY. 41164

Ron Brown (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2003 2:01PM GMT
Surnames: Brown, Tomlin
Looking for parents and sibling info on Nancy A. Tomlin b. abt 1879 married to William M. Brown in Carter County.
Thanks for your help....Ron Brown

Ron Brown (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2003 2:02PM GMT
Surnames: Tomlin, Neal
Also looking for Ison Tomlin information, married Evelyn Neal abt. 1878... any help out there?

Posted: 31 Mar 2003 2:09AM GMT
Edited: 4 Jul 2003 6:30AM GMT
Surnames: CLAY, KING
Was Douglass Clay married to Letha King? Does anyone have birth or death dates, parents, for either? Did Douglass have a second (or first) given name?

Posted: 3 Mar 2007 5:39AM GMT
Surnames: HAYWOOD - CLAY - CLINE - BINION
I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR INFO ON THE CLAY - CLINE - HAYWOOD - BINION LINE, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THE CLINES AND CLAYS CROSS SO MUCH THAT I CAN SEEM TO FOLLOW. ANY HELP WOULD BE OF MUCH HELP.

Posted: 12 Mar 2007 10:24PM GMT
Surnames: Clay, Tomlin
Ron, Hopefully you will get this message. I can help you out on the Tomlins and Clays.

Posted: 31 Jan 2010 5:24AM GMT
i would like to have some info about about john lewis clay and hili belle clay they are my grand parents
i know grand ma was a patrick she was married to tom king
after john died. john s father was henry clay they are buried in clay grave yard
they lived on garvin ridge we used to visit them there
my mother is della clay conn

Posted: 31 Jan 2010 5:34AM GMT
my dad jr conn told me just the other day him and my mother della clay conn set up with letha when she passed away he said it was a custom for all the freinds and relatives to sit with a familly at such a time

Posted: 1 Jan 2014 9:55PM GMT
Surnames: Clay, Tomlin, Lowe
Jameson Tomlin was my great great grandfather who married Eliza Clay. Jameson and Eliza's son, John married Mary Ann Lowe and they had a son named James Frederick who married Gladys Marie who are my dad's parents.

We are distant cousins. The Tomlins are all from Carter's Cave.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions