Search for content in message boards

Louise Naccarato

Louise Naccarato

Posted: 10 Oct 2007 9:04PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Naccarato, Keyser
Can anyone tell me any information about Louise Naccarato? I know that she was my great grandmother. She married Henry Keyser and had 3 sons Robert, Johnny and Elmer "Butch" Keyser. Butch was my grandfather. Who were Louises parents, siblings etc.

Re: Louise Naccarato

Posted: 9 Feb 2008 7:55AM GMT
Louise Naccarato Keyser was born in Grimaldi, Italy, on Jan. 6, 1897, and came to Priest River as a five-year old with her father, Frank Naccarato, and her brothers, Phil and Pete, leaving her mother and sister behind in Italy. Frank and Pete both died before they could reunite the family. Louise went to live with the Charles Anselmo family. She never saw her family in Italy again. She died July 25, 1987 in Spokane, Washington.

I can give you more information if you would like, including a wedding photo from a book. There is also a bio of Henry and Elizabeth Keyser, parents of Louise's husband John. You may contact me directly at janisg49@yahoo.com if interested.

Posted: 9 Feb 2008 9:01AM GMT
I found Louise at Ellis Island. You can go there yourself to read all the info, you have to register but it's free. The Naccarato family consisting of Francesco age 45; Pietro age 16; Filippo age 12; and Luisa age 7 from Grimaldi, Italy left Naples 29 May 1903 and landed at the port of New York 10 June 1903. Their destination is Priest River, Idaho and he is meeting his brother in law Pasqual Anselmo. This is from the ship manifest. More information is on the sheet. Hope this helps.

Posted: 26 Jul 2012 8:53AM GMT
Hello,

I posted this on another post.

My Great Great Grandmother was Josephine Naccarato, born 1849 in Grimaldi Italy. Her death certificate lists her father as a Phil Naccarato and she married a Fransisco Veltri and they immigrated to the US. I know they had family living in Priest River as their daughter Carmina Veltri married a Giuseppe Emanual Camozzi, where they had eight children there before moving to Canada around 1906. My aunt Elizabeth visited a cousin Phil Naccarato in 1932. Also my Uncle John visited a second cousin Frank Anselmo the same year. It would be nice if you could piece in these missing pieces for me.

Gordon

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 5:28AM GMT
you may be able to find out more info from janisg49@yahoo.com she emailed me info on my family which consists of the nacarattos and keysers. Im still trying to piece everything together myself.

Brandi

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 8:04AM GMT
I think Francesco Naccarato 1857-1909 was Josephines brother. Their sister Antonia 1863-1912 was married to Charles Anselmo. That is why when Francesco died the Anselmo's raised Louise. I think the six Naccarato brothers were cousins.

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 8:49AM GMT
According to the ship manifest from Ellis Island, Franceso Naccarato boarded the ship with his 2 sons, Pietro(Pete)& Filippo(Phillip) and his daughter Luisa (louisa) I believe Josephine was the sister in law because the other daughter and Franks wife ended up staying in Grimaldi. Louisa Keyser(Naccarato) was my great grandmother. Phillip and Pete,(based on a family relationship chart) are my great great Uncles...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic