Search for content in message boards

Truchot/Fellers Family History

Truchot/Fellers Family History

michelle chase (View posts)
Posted: 25 Dec 2002 1:20AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Mar 2005 1:56PM GMT
Surnames: FELLERS, TRUCHOT
Looking for descendants of Louise Fellers and Frank Truchot. Would like to hear from any Truchots who are related to Emily, Louise, Victor, Ernest, Elsie, John, Hazel, James or Tom as I am trying to piece together this branch of the family tree. I heard some of the Truchots might be registered with the Shoshone/Bannock Tribe in Fort Hall.

Re: Truchot/Fellers Family History

Posted: 29 Mar 2004 7:03PM GMT
Edited: 4 Mar 2005 2:03PM GMT
Surnames: TRUCHOT
I am related to Victor Truchot he is my grandfather. We still live in Fort Hall, Idaho. I've been looking thru the web just to see if I could find anything about our family. I work as a ironworker in the union and my sister works for the not so ganee health clinic. Her name is Dora I also have another sister who also works on the reservation. My father works for the government down in New Mexico. I heard there was a book out on our family but have been unable to track it down. I know a little of the family history but not a whole lot. If you should get this message you can e mail me at my web address...

Alex Truchot (View posts)
Posted: 25 Apr 2004 3:33PM GMT
I am decended from Frank Truchot through his son Alex (Sandy) truchot. I also have copies of the two books writen about our family. Copies can be made if interested.

Posted: 25 Apr 2004 3:35PM GMT
I have copies of both books that I found in a book store a few years back. Aunt Teresa only printed a few so they are hard to find. I have played with the idea of redoing them. There are typos and they could use professional formating. They tell the story of Montana in the late 1800's and early 1900's so have historical value also. Please contact me if you want copies.

Posted: 12 Jul 2005 11:30AM GMT
Surnames: Truchot, Malone
I am interested in receiving cc of these books, and would be happy to pay for copying and postage. My great aunts Mary and Grace Malone marrieed Truchots. Email me directly at walkermn@mchsi.com. P.S. Do you have any info on Grace Malone Truchot, who married Pierre Chrysolgue "Pete" Truchot?

Posted: 12 Jul 2005 3:29PM GMT
I tried to email you with the cost to send a CD with the books as PDF files but your email address did not work.

peggy walker (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jul 2005 4:38PM GMT
Sorry, a letter got left off the address. The correct address
is pwalkermn@mchsi.com. Thanks.

T-Ray (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jan 2006 5:14PM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2006 11:51AM GMT
Surnames: FELLERS, EMBODY
some of the fellers moved to northern british columbia in 1919.i am a great grandson of julian fellers and ada embody.i live in dawson creek british columbia email me

Posted: 6 Sep 2007 12:25PM GMT
Surnames: truchot
I am the great granddaughter of Nellie and John Truchot, Ihave been looking forinfo on Mary Natson and Frank Truchot. Who I do Believe that he may be Auguste Francois Truchot from France, but i would like to make sure.

Posted: 11 Sep 2007 12:12AM GMT
Hi Leah
If you are a descendant of Nellie Lords and John Truchot then we have a connection through John's mother Louise Fellers who married Frank Truchot. Can you email me directly at michelleinpg@hotmail.com so we can talk more. Thanks
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions