Search for content in message boards

Prochaska Family, Castle Rock Ridge

Prochaska Family, Castle Rock Ridge

Susan Norman (View posts)
Posted: 24 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: PROCHASKA, SICKHART, HOMER, KUCHAR
I have recently come across information concerning the Kuchar/Prochaska family in the Castle Rock Ridge area of WI. The family book that I got the information from indicates that some of the family members owned farms in the towns of Boscobel and Muscoda in Grant County, WI. I would love to correspond with anyone else who is searching the above mentioned families.
The information I got was from a book written by Roselyn Prochaska Callin (copyright 1958).

Re: Prochaska Family, Castle Rock Ridge

Virginia (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2002 11:07PM GMT
Surnames: Kuchar-Prochaska
Welcome, I too have a copy of her book. I have some info about the migration of one of the Johann Kuchars. My g'grandfather changed his name to Cook, ostensibly to avoid confusion with the other Johanns. Have you seen anything about Barbara and Maria Zadrazil, daughters of Anna Novak and Johannes Zadrazil?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Virginia

Posted: 17 Apr 2013 5:05PM GMT
My great grandma was Mary Prochaska Kuchar. I am related to the Studnickas in Muscoda.
I also have the Prochaska book. I have been in contact with Roseelyn also. Her daughter is doing some work also.

Hope to hear from you.
thanks

rick

Posted: 22 Oct 2013 11:28PM GMT
I am a descendent of the Holzbauer family that also lived in the Castle Rock Ridge area. Is there any information on the Holzbauers in your book?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions