Search for content in message boards

Outagamie Co. families

Outagamie Co. families

Carin Rhoden (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Schimberg, Gillen, Frantz, Steffens, Pierelee, Frisch, Herb, Hollenfeltz, Mathelin, Hanson, Vanden Huevel
Have information to share/would like to contact relatives of people with above-mentioned surnames. My family is mainly from the Appleton & Kaukauna area of Outagamie Co., moved ot Ohio in 1950.
Thanks!
Carin Rhoden

Steffens

Carin Rhoden (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Steffens
Thank you very much! My grandmother has mentioned Little Chute before. (She lived in Kaukauna). Please feel free to give him my e-mail address, too.
Carin

Steffens

Maleina Wildenberg (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
I am from Little Chute which is next to Kaukauna in Outagamie county. I have a friend whose last name is Steffens, who is related to my husbands mother. I'll try to get ahold of his father and get his email address for you. I know the frustration of looking. I'll get back to you.

VanDenHeuvels

Posted: 10 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 6:50AM GMT
Surnames: VanDenHeuvel, Hartjes, Joosten, Hermsen
I am searching for information on the VanDenHeuvel name. I have a lot to share as well as many holes to fill dating back to 1858. I would be interested in sharing information on all of the families listed. Please e-mail me at MIKE3282@aol.com

Vandenheuvel family

Don G. Vandenheuvel (View posts)
Posted: 16 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Vandenheuvel
Outagamie County, WI.
Live in Auburn, Wa. Son of William James Vandenheuvel,who was born in Green Bay, Wi. March 8,1879. His father was Martin Vandenheuvel, married to Stephanie Verdigham. Siblings of William were Hanna,Rose,Albert,Ruth,John,Antonette and Minnie. Any information you can pass on would be appreciated. Thanks, Don Vandenheuvel

HERB Family

Charleen Blair (View posts)
Posted: 23 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HERB, ZIEGELMULLER
I am desperately searching for my HERB and ZIEGELMULLER Ancestors who resided in Outagamie County, WI - would appreciate any assistance I can get.

Joseph [Josephus] HERB b. ca. 1814 in Germany, married Magdalena ZIEGELMULLER b. ca. 1818 in Germany, their son Charles Karl HERB b. 6 JAN 1845 in Nuslock, Germany, d. 1 FEB 1900 Greenville, Washington County, OR, m. Theresa DANIELS on 14 OCT 1867 in Sandusky City, Erie County, OH

Any information would be greatly appreciated as I am at a brick wall on these families.

Charlene

Charles Karl Herb

Sharon Knecht (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Herb
Charles Karl Herb is my great-grandfather. I have some bio. information (his immigration to the US in 1854, the Civil War years, move to Greenville, OR, his offspring, etc.) and would be happy to share what I have. I can trace his family back in Germany to some degree. I am looking for some information on his siblings and their offspring--three moved to Oregon (Barbara, Frank and Charles) but can't seem to find where the others went or if they stayed in Wisconsin. Please e-mail me. ccandsk@msn.com

Re: Charles Karl Herb

Posted: 6 Jul 2002 10:53PM GMT
Hello,
I have a Charles or Carl born in 1826, coming to the US in 1854. His wife is Agatha Hanselmann. They brought 2 kids and had 3 more born over here . Hope to hear from you.

Billy

Diane M Witt (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2003 10:46PM GMT
Hi my family tree goes back to a John J. Herb born in Dec 1848 in Germany Died About 1908 possibly in Whitehall, WI. Could this be one of the siblings? I am still looking for his parents.

Please let my know if it might be a link.

Thanks Diane
dmwitt@xianfox.com

Diane M Witt (View posts)
Posted: 21 Jul 2003 8:55PM GMT
What ware the names of the children? I am looking for a John J. Herb born in Stuttgart, Germany in Dec of 1848 died abt. 1908 in Whitehall WI, married Emilie Heimsch

If you have any possible info please let me know.

Thanks Diane

dwitt@xianfox.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic