Search for content in message boards

Illinois Colston???

Illinois Colston???

Posted: 9 Sep 2002 6:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Feb 2003 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: Colston, Popek
I am the son of Dennis Popek, Sr., who is the natural son of Claude Colston(b. 1922, d. 1986), E. St. Louis, IL. I am looking into my real paternal bloodline, and would appreciate any insight/information provided, as my "Popek" side of the family is unwilling to help. I'm not attempting to stir up any hard feelings, if they exist. I would like to know "who" and "where" I come from. And if I find some 'new' relations...then that's a bonus. Thank you.

Re: Illinois Colston???

Dennis Popek (View posts)
Posted: 11 Nov 2003 5:24AM GMT
Edited: 15 Nov 2003 8:28AM GMT
Surnames: Colston
If I recall, correctly, the only hard feelings, towards me, was directed by you to my mother. But beside that point, if you would like to know more about the Colston side of the family, I would be glad to help, and maybe we would both learn more about them. They were not a big part of my life either,,,,email me,,,DMP

Re: Illinois Colston???

Posted: 16 Feb 2004 5:02AM GMT
Edited: 21 Feb 2004 8:50AM GMT
Surnames: Colston, Colson
Dennis Sr.:

Your email address is no good. I've tried to communicate with you, but get an invalid return. I'm sorry you feel that the whole "past" incident is entirely my fault. I do take responsibility for my half, but there was another half that was being unreasonable, and hysterical to boot. It is unfortunate that it all has come to this. All because my father left, and a stranger returned in his place.

I have found and traced the Colston/Colson family lineage from Claude L. all the way to this continents originator, John Colson, B. ABT. 1630 in Scotland. He arrived in Virginia in 1653. If you want to know more please contact me. I can work through this, and maybe other things as well.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic