Search for content in message boards

Alfred Fauver - Mayor of Oberlin, O

Alfred Fauver - Mayor of Oberlin, O

Posted: 17 Jan 2011 1:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone have any information as to the parents of Alfred Fauver b 7 May 1835, a long time mayor of Oberlin, O?

Re: Alfred Fauver - Mayor of Oberlin, O

Posted: 24 Apr 2012 8:52PM GMT
Edited: 24 Apr 2012 10:10PM GMT
Surnames: Fauver
I don't have any information about Alfred but I am trying to determine if he is my great great grandfather, father of Louis Benjamin Fauver, father of King Earle Fauver who lived in Elyria, OH. If you have any information about this line of Fauvers I'd greatly appreciate it!

Amy Fauver

Posted: 25 Apr 2012 7:27AM GMT
Surnames: Fauver
I just realized that I have one other piece of information that might be useful. My great grandfather was Louis Benjamin II, my father is Louis Benjamin III. I have no knowledge of the first Louis Benjamin but it is likely he is the father or grandfather of Alfred.

Posted: 22 Feb 2014 1:28AM GMT
Alfred Fauver's mother was Polly Jane Fauver, b. 15 Sep 1815 in New York. She was the daughter of Joseph Fauver, b. 1775 in NJ. The identity of Aflred's father is less clear. According to one researcher he was Polly Jane's cousin, Alonzo Fauver, b. 1817 in NY. No father name is listed on Alfred's birth certificate. Polly Jane married William Clark in 1837 and had 9 more children. She died in 1908 and is buried along with William Clark in Butternut Cemetery in Eaton Twp, Ohio.

Posted: 22 Feb 2014 1:40AM GMT
Hi Amy. Alfred Fauver is your great grandfather assuming that Benj Fauver b. 1939 (my 1st cousin) was your father. I have quite a bit of info about the family genealogy I'd be glad to share. I believe your uncle, Skip (John), also has a lot of info (is he still alive?) Let me know how I can help.
Rob Fauver
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions