Search for content in message boards

KENNELLY SURNAME

KENNELLY SURNAME

Posted: 30 Oct 2006 7:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KENNELLY
I have extracted all of the KENNELLY records in the US Census from 1850 thru 1930, and from the SSDI, and from several other sources, and placed the data into PAF. I have 5,570 KENNELLY individuals identified and linked where possible. More being added all the time. I will be happy to look for your KENNELLY and send you what I have. My
e-mail address is <jkennellybroker@yahoo.com> Happy hunting!

Re: KENNELLY SURNAME

Posted: 6 Jan 2007 4:22AM GMT
Surnames: Kennelly
I'm looking for a trace back to Ireland of a Mary Murphy nee Kennelly. She came over in 1905-6 and was born 1890. She lived in Brooklyn. She had two brothers Lawrence(b. 1904, img.1924) and Maurice M. Kennelly (b. 1900, img 1927). If you need further info. let me know. thanks

Posted: 8 Jan 2007 2:32AM GMT
If you will give me your e-mail address, I will send you what I have.

John Kennelly
jkennellybroker@yahoo.com

Posted: 3 Aug 2012 3:31AM GMT
Just joined ancestry.com and saw your post. Am trying to find out about my great grandfather Patrick Gomphrey Kenelly (b. 1852 in Ireland; d. 1906 in Mississippi). Obituary said he was a native of Guelph, Canada. Thanks!

Posted: 11 Apr 2013 1:41AM GMT
Edited: 11 Apr 2013 1:44AM GMT
I've got him! Got a cold chill reading your post. I just now finished writing a paper on him for the Simmons Family Reunion. He's at the Willis R. Simmons Cemetery in Pike County Ms. buried next to my Great Grandparents Thomas Carroll and Carrie Boyd Simmons. I'd like know what you know about him. I hope I got the information correct on the page.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSmcid=...;
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions