Search for content in message boards

Wood Family Of Franklin County,Ny

Wood Family Of Franklin County,Ny

Posted: 15 Jul 1999 9:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Nov 2004 9:13PM GMT
Surnames: Wood
Requesting info on Herbert O.and Edna Wood of the area of Moira,Burke,and North Bangor of Franklin County,New York.These where my Grandparents.Thank you.

Woods of Franklin Co.

Melissa Zaleski (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jul 1999 7:31PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Ross, Richardson
In reply to Don R. Wood. Hi! My mother is a Wood and we too have been looking for Wood family members.My grandfather Was the late Carl Richard Wood,born in Franklin Co.He was the only child of William Robert Wood and Gertrude Ross Richardson.We have contacted many family members in Malone (Franklin Co.)And with help from them are finding a lot of information.Please feel free to contact me and we can figure out if I have any info your looking for.

wood

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 1999 5:24PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Coon
looking for a alfred wood married to a marget
coon. had a daugther name mary louise wood
born in Beekmantown new york.Are the people
you have fround upstate New York.

my family is a wood and goes way back

CYNTHIA M WOOD (View posts)
Posted: 5 Aug 1999 12:05PM GMT
my dad was a wood i have a grandfather that is 84 and is still living we go way back in the wood family

Mary Louise Wood married to William Coon

Annette DeGroff (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1999 9:46AM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Coon
I have Mary Louise Wood married to William Coon. She was born June 3, 1865 in Beekmantown, N.Y. Had a daughter Edith born in Morrisonville, N.Y. in Mar 19, 1889. If you have any more information please e-mail me.

wood

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1999 5:18PM GMT
I am also relatived to the woods that you named .could you please send your e-mail
address so we can compare notes.
Thank you

att: Janice Wood

Melissa Zaleski (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1999 6:50PM GMT

My Wood Family in Indiana

Posted: 28 Aug 1999 11:29AM GMT
Edited: 14 Jul 2008 12:29PM GMT
Surnames: Wood, Piffer
Hi. My Wood family possibly came from Franklin, Kentucky and ended up in Martin County, Indiana then on to Coles County, Illinois after the father died. The fater was James Cole Wood, the mother was Sarah (Piffer) Wood. They had nine children: IRENE (Arena) Dorcus M.,Cynthia Ann, John M, Mary Elizabeth, Jeremiah J. Barton S., Lillis S. and Solomon S.

Any possible connection to your Wood family?

Sincerely,

Roxie at: Roxi188441@aol.com

My Wood Family in Indiana

Posted: 28 Aug 1999 11:30AM GMT
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 10:13PM GMT
Hi. My Wood family possibly came from Franklin, Kentucky and ended up in Martin County, Indiana then on to Coles County, Illinois after the father died. The fater was James Cole Wood, the mother was Sarah (Piffer) Wood. They had nine children: IRENE (Arena) Dorcus M.,Cynthia Ann, John M, Mary Elizabeth, Jeremiah J. Barton S., Lillis S. and Solomon S.

Any possible connection to your Wood family?

Sincerely,

Roxie at: Roxi188441@aol.com

wood family

diane (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jul 2000 9:38AM GMT
do you know of a girden s wood born in 1866?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions