Search for content in message boards

Slama Family also Koktavy

Slama Family also Koktavy

Martha Petterson (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Slama, Koktavy or, kuktavy or, Kuktavie
I AM LOOKING FOR SLAMA FAMILY FROM BOHEMIA THERE WAS A NAME CHANGE BEFORE COMING TO MINNESOTA. NOT SURE HOW TO SPELL IT SOUNDS LIKE KOKTAVY MAY BE SPELLED WITH A C OR MAY BE TAVIE iF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING E-MAIL ME AT: MPette8169@aol.com

Re: Slama Family also Koktavy

Tamera Slama (View posts)
Posted: 28 May 2002 6:07PM GMT
My father's family originated from Bohemia and moved to Minnesota. I do not have very much information because he passed away when I was very young. His name was Elwood John Slama. He had a brother Trent Slama. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I was born in Minnesota.

Posted: 4 Jun 2002 2:09AM GMT
Edited: 13 Jul 2003 5:14PM GMT
Tamara -- Yes we are related. LeRoy is your great uncle. Have you been in touch with any of your Slama uncles or your aunt. Elwood had two brothers and a sister; Trent of MN; Rand of MO; and Mitzi of MN. You also have two MN half sisters. Your father is buried in MN in a cemetery near Winnebago MN.

Posted: 4 Jun 2002 2:17PM GMT
Edited: 9 Mar 2004 9:18PM GMT
Uncle LeRoy,
We lost contact years ago. Trent came by my house about 8 years ago and said hello but he could not stay because a starter in his truck was going bad so he had to keep it running. Don't know how to get a hold of anyone anymore. Can you help? My brother Tim would like to keep in contact also. Would love to keep in touch with you too.

Tamera

Posted: 4 Jun 2002 2:35PM GMT
Edited: 9 Mar 2004 9:18PM GMT
If you would like to contact me my work email is: tslama@modbee.com and my home email is tslama@msn.com. How are Mitzi and Jack doing? Scott and Jaydee? And Trents kids? My 18 yr. old son is going in the Army on June 18 and has already graduated from High School. Tim has two children Amber who is 8 and Timothy Jr. who is 10 now.

Tamera

Posted: 4 Jan 2013 2:11AM GMT
I am Shelley, one of Trent's 3 daughters. All three of us girls (and our children) live in Minnesota within 15 minutes of my dads house. He lives in the same house he did 35 years ago. It sounds like we are cousins! I just came across a picture of you dad and mine when they were younger last year while cleaning, boy were they both handsome! You can contact me at shelleymaki@gmail.com. I'd love to hear more about that side of the family.

Posted: 4 Jan 2013 2:14AM GMT
I am Trent's middle daughter Shelley. All 3 of us girls live within 15 minutes of my dad in Minnesota. Where are you living these days?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions