Search for content in message boards

Looking for relatives

Looking for relatives

Dolenc Luis Alberto (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: dolenc
I'd like to know if I have relatives in Postojna or any other place in Slovenia. My father was born in Postojna, was in the Second World War, and then came to Argentina. He died two years ago. I'm his only son. His name was Dolenc Anton. Please let me know if you can help me or not. If not who could do it.

Luis

Re: Looking for relatives

Posted: 21 Apr 2011 11:12AM GMT
Surnames: Dolenc
My father too served in WWII Anton Dolenc from Yugoslavia. Please feel free to contact me on here or my personal email ld43935@yahoo.com

Laura L Dolenc

Posted: 22 Apr 2011 1:32AM GMT
Surnames: Dolenc, Lenassi, Tornic, Dougan/Dovgen, Bizjak
I have alot of information on the Dolenc Family as the brother of my g-g-grandfather married Ana Sofija Dolenc in the 1840's. The Dolenc Family were well off and the official Postmasters in the Postojna Valley. They lived in Razdrto and also owned Orehek Castle. I'd be glad to share what I have with you. You can reach me by email at lindycat@hotmail.ca.

Posted: 25 Mar 2013 9:42PM GMT
Hi Laura,

I recognized your name and your father's name and believe we are relatives. Please contact me via ancestry or my e-mail: Beebfrog@aol.com.

-Hanna

Posted: 20 Aug 2013 11:45PM GMT
Laura,

I have tried to reply to your e-mail you have sent but it will not send to you. Please e-mail me with the best way to reach you. Your grandfather and my greatgrandfather were brothers.

-Hanna (Beebfrog@aol or ungerhanna@yahoo.com)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic