Search for content in message boards

Forshey photos

Forshey photos

Posted: 19 Aug 2001 8:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Aug 2001 3:25AM GMT
I am trying to collect photos of as many of Obadiah Fourchee's descendants as I can. Lewis Cain Forshey was my gg grandfather. I have photos of him and his wife Adeline and most of their children. If you have any photos you would like to share please contact me.

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Forshey photos

Mary L Wagner (Forshey) (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2001 7:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Bill This is a photo of my grandfather, his wife, my father and one of dads friends. My grandfather was Steven Andrew David Forshey. He was born in about 1861. lived in miller town in lawrence county mo in 1901 this is when he married my grandmother. I have their marrage license is how i know. I don't know where my grandfather came from originally. He had five girls and one boy. left to right in the picture is my gradnfather second is my grandmother third is my father name was Roscoe Henry Forshey born july 2 1914 fourth was a friend of my father's. I know where my grandfather is buried do not know when he died. Plan on going to the cemetery soon. Please let me know if your area is where my grandfather came from. Hope this will help. Louise from Missouri
per page

Find a board about a specific topic