Search for content in message boards

Garwood Bible

Posted: 4 Apr 2003 3:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 6 May 2004 2:42AM GMT
Surnames: GARWOOD, LIPPINCOTT, FRANKLIN, HUSTON
My sister and brother-in-law have in their possession a 1799 bible that was apparently given by Samuel (b. 1781) and Ann (b. 1786) Garwood to their daughter Elizabeth Ann (b. 1808)Garwood Lippincott, wife of Crispin Lippincott (b. 1804). I have transcribed the entries and will be glad to share with any interested Garwood or Lippincott researchers.

Re: Garwood Bible

Margaret Mathena (View posts)
Posted: 19 Aug 2003 11:34PM GMT
Surnames: Garwood, Lowe, Wright
Hi, I would be interested in the info in the Garwood Bible as my grandmother was a Garwood. Do you know where the Garwood's in the Bible were located at ? Mine were in N.J. and Ohio and later, Missouri. Thanks, Margaret (Lowe) Mathena

Posted: 20 Aug 2003 3:32AM GMT
Edited: 6 May 2004 2:42AM GMT
Margaret,
Forgive my ignorance. They're not my line; but I'm fairly certain they went from NJ to OH to MN. If you'd like a transcription, I'll be glad to e-mail one to you.
Nancy

Margaret Mathena (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 2003 5:03PM GMT
Not sure if my first message went through, but anyway, yes I would love to have a copy about the Garwood Bible. Thanks Nancy... Margaret

Donnamarie (View posts)
Posted: 13 Sep 2004 1:34PM GMT
Surnames: Goldy, Gaskill, Lippincott, Haines
Hi Nancy. WOW! This is great. I would love to have a copy of the names. The Lippincott name is very big in my files. Thanks in advance. Donnamarie

Re: Garwood Bible / Lineage names

Charles S. Lewis (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 2005 11:08PM GMT
Donna,

Interesting. Of the names you have Listed I also have three of those
names in my lineage as well.

Goldy
Gaskill
Lippencott

Charlie

Posted: 9 Apr 2006 3:11PM GMT
Surnames: BETZ, JACOBY, VAN SCIVER, GARWOOD, LIPPINCOTT
I would like to have a copy of the transcription of the Bible record e-mailed to me. I am researching the Garwood, Lippincott, Van Sciver lines from my Grandmothers side of the family. Thank you in advance.

Posted: 10 Nov 2008 5:12PM GMT
Can I still get a copy of the names from the Garwood bible as I have not received one as yet ? my new e-mail address is mmathena@frontiernet.net
I am a descendant of the Burlington Co. N.J. Garwoods. Margaret

Posted: 30 Nov 2008 6:29PM GMT
If this information is still available I wish to have this as I only have a little info on Samuel. I have him as born 4/27/1781 to Noah and I believe he wed Ann Deacon but don't know if correct. He left a Will (4/16/1812) but no children were noted.

Dennis Peterson
intersoft@attglobal.net

Posted: 2 Dec 2008 12:55AM GMT
Surnames: Garwoods, Savage,& Bozemans
If this information is still available I would like to have
copy also. Thank you in advance. Joyce jboz1933@sbcglobal.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic