Search for content in message boards

Griffith

Posted: 6 Nov 1999 3:38AM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2001 12:45PM GMT
I am looking for family members/information on my Griffith family. Lewis Irving Griffith (my g grandpa) was born in New York. He moved to Michigan where two sisters, Emma and Julia, lived. Lewis married Leona Wooley Chambers and had Fred Griffith, Hazel Griffith Nelson, and Verne Lewis Griffith Sr (my grandpa). Lewis died in the early 1930's when his wagon was hit by a "flyer" train. He was buried near Grand Rapids in his sisters family plots but he lived in or near Grand Junction, Mi. If anyone his information on this family please contact me. Thanks! Maggie

Griffith of MI

Robert Griffith (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2001 10:45PM GMT
Maggie, bingo, guess what, we are related.Your greatgrandpa's father was mygreat great grandfather of the Grand Rapids, MI area. I do have more info please email me at cpaprof@yahoo.com.Best regards,Bob Griffith

Re: Griffith of MI

Michele Trujillo(Griffith) (View posts)
Posted: 22 Jul 2001 4:08AM GMT
I too am looking for griffith's from the Michigan area. my father is DeWayne griffith. he has 2 brothers Robert and Donald. Their parents were Lawrence Griffith and Etta Krick. Lawrence parents were Lewis Griffith and Viola Maurer or Clark. She later married Rev. Breuninger. Lewis had a Brother named James who married Winnie ??. I cannot find any information beyond that. If you can help me I would really appreciate it. Please e-mail me at firemouse23@hotmail.com with the subject line Griffith
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions