Heather Merriweather Robertson obituary

Heather Merriweather Robertson obituary

Posted: 13 May 2007 1:36AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Robertson, Post, Merriweather, Rumbough, Saunders
Heather Merriweather Robertson
New York Times (New York, New York)
May 2, 2007

Heather Merriweather Robertson, 38, died this past weekend in Buenas Aires, Argentina. Heather, a screenwriter, director and filmmaker, was the daughter of actors Dina Merrill and Cliff Robertson. She is survived by her brother Stanley H. Rumbough and her sisters Nina Rumbough of Greenwich, Connecticut and Stephanie Saunders of Charleston, South Carolina. Family services will be held privately. Friends may send memorial contributions in Heather's name to St. Paul's School, 325 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301-2591

Note: She was the granddaughter of Marjorie Merriweather Post.

Re: Heather Merriweather Robertson obituary

Posted: 4 May 2008 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
I dated Heather for two years, and lived with her for some time. I'm trying to contact anyone that may have more information regarding Heather. I loved her very much and I'm very surprised I hadn't learned of her death until just two days ago. Please respond if you have any more information. I'm devastated, and filled with questions. Thank you.

Posted: 1 Oct 2010 11:44PM GMT
The reported cause was ovarian cancer.

Posted: 8 Mar 2012 4:38PM GMT
Dear bradyz03,

I saw your message and wanted to respond. I have never discussed Heather with anyone before. But I loved her dearly and was her nanny for 2 1/2 years. The last time I saw her she was getting ready to apply to high schools. We had a lot of fun together and I am grateful for the time we had together. I wanted to touch base with her many times and then it was too late. I would love to hear about her.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic