Search for content in message boards

RALAT

Posted: 23 Nov 2002 5:22PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: RALAT
I am looking for information about the RALAT family. Specially in Spain, Provice of Catalunya.
Any input will appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Re: RALAT

Jose Ralat (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jan 2003 2:03PM GMT
Surnames: Ralat
Hi Hector, It's been years since we last corresponded. I'm interested in the same information. Oh well. I hope you are doing.

Re: Rodriguez Nevarez

Posted: 16 Feb 2003 9:11PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jul 2003 1:26AM GMT

I would like some information regarding the Rodriguez Nevarez family. I'm related to the Nevarez family, and as I understand the Nevarez is one family. Keep in touch.

Isabel

Michael Ralat (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2004 3:26AM GMT
Im not sure if any of you still read these messages but my name is Michael Ralat son of Angel Rafael Ralat and Carmen Acosta Ralat. I am 22 and recently moved back to the Bronx,NY. My Parents, as well as my older brother (25), still live in Miami,Florida. Anybody willing to talk about the family or get in contact feel free to email me. We are all related somehow, supposedly there's only one family tree.
Posted: 23 May 2004 3:38AM GMT
Si todavia ocasionalmente leemos.
mi email es hralat2003@hotmail.com en caso de que alguien desee comunicarse directamente conmigo.
Hoy es Sabado 22 de Mayo del 2004.
Vivo en Lancaster, PA

Espero escuchar pronto de alguien.

Hector A. Ralat
Posted: 17 Aug 2005 12:52AM GMT
Edited: 17 Aug 2005 1:07AM GMT
Hello, I'm from Puerto Rico, 24 years old, and looking for the history of the name RALAT....

Posted: 20 Aug 2005 4:19PM GMT
Hello, I found: Manuel Dominguez Y Ralat
Estimated birth year: abt 1916
Birthplace: Puerto Rico
Race: White
Home in 1920: Toro Negro, Ciales, Puerto Rico
Roll: T625_2052
Page: 14B
ED: 178
Image: 530

This young man parents were Angel Dominquez Y Dominquez age 33 and mother 's name was Francisca Roado Y Relat, age 23. Manuel had a brother that was with them and his name is Rafael age 3. This location is at:
"1920 United States Federal Census > Puerto Rico > Ciales > Toro Negro > District 178". I hope this help.
Mary

This was found at Ancestry.com In the 1920 census

Posted: 20 Aug 2005 4:24PM GMT
Error on mother's name Francisca Rosado De Relat. I found alot of folks with that name in the 1920 census. Location: 1920 - Toro Negro, Ciales, Puerto Rico.

Posted: 19 Jul 2010 9:12PM GMT
Hello I am researching the Ralat tree for my son and his grandmother is Maria Christina RALAT, also known as "Helen". Her parents were Francisco and Francisca RALAT. I need Francisco RALAT's second last name to confirm his connecton with the RALAT family from Villalba, PR. i know there is a connection because that is also were Maria and her sisters say their family is from.

Posted: 7 Sep 2010 6:35PM GMT
Hi Michael :) I actually have created a Family RALAT website and would like to add your family into the growing tree... I checked to see if you was there but noticed that you havent been added. there is abt 583 names listed right now. I'd like to learn more abt your immediate family and see if you share a common ancestor.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic