Search for content in message boards

Trying to find roots

Trying to find roots

Posted: 23 Sep 2009 9:47PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mordka Tignoe
My Fathers last name is Tignor, He has passed away I never got to know him or ask any Q's. but have found a Mordka Tignor in Krakaw Poland. Is Tignor a Jewish name or from a jewish lenage? Any body know?

Re: Trying to find roots

Posted: 28 Mar 2014 12:42AM GMT
Classification: Bible
Surnames: Tignor Tignee Evangee
Tignor comes from Tignee with the first e accented . In Gaal, present day France then ran to Berlin Germany, When Julius Caesar siege Gael, the captives were awarded to his soldiers as auxiliary units and castes to the front lines for the beginning of the Roman Empire and the end of the Republic. Before the city was surrounded few escaped northward to Tignee(liege) Germany as Ashkenazi Jews. But unlike the other Jews we denounced our faith and planted trees in the 20's during Germany's Famine(joined as SA). Before that we were chased along the northern shores or the Mediterranean during the Byzantine era and shoved to the west where sovereignty of the Holy Roman Empire established momentarily, as diplomacy was not very good in are blood line but more of a tool to be used as a manipulation factor since the Tignors' are muses and Artisans, we like music and art, and king's that reign seen wealth in our footsteps and took it; placing us on the bottom of the totem pole, even the Jewish faith won't recognize our origin. Jewish name is Tignée meaning Talent. . . also Belgania was there was a second and France again along with Bohemia and Romania . . . Our people were ping ponged pretty bad that's why there is not too many of us. . . Google Ashkenazi Jews and compare your facial structure then get a blood test for verification. I am tainted with Irish -_- but the Jew runs strong in me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tignee&client=firefox-a&...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions