Search for content in message boards

Branca/Brank/Latronico

Branca/Brank/Latronico

Posted: 22 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2002 8:38PM GMT
Surnames: Branca Brank Latronico
Looking for the following: Giuseppe (Joseph) & Mary Branca/Brank, Frank & Rose Branca/Brank, Michael & Anna Latronico in the Stanton/Wilmington New Castle County area in the 1880's-1890's. They were all Italian immigrants and we believe were working for the railroad. Any information greatly appreciated. Susan

Re: Branca/Brank/Latronico

Posted: 22 Jul 2002 2:05AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jul 2002 8:10PM GMT
to susan valenta

i don't know if this will help u but my grandfather was frank branca and his sister was rose branca. from mt vernon ny email me and let me know if it helps

Posted: 18 Feb 2003 11:45PM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2006 6:50PM GMT
MY FATHER IS RICHARD S. BLACKWELL,BORN 2/22/40. HIS MOTHER WAS ROSE BLACKWELL (BRANK) A HOMEMAKER MARRIED PAUL BLACKWELL III, ROSE BRANK BLACKWELL'S MOTHER AND FATHER WERE FRANK AND ROSE BRANK...THEY WERE FROM ITALY AND MIGRATED IN 1892, FRANK & ROSE WERE PARENTS TO THERESA, ROSE, ELISABETH, FRED, JOSEPH AND ANTHONY. LOOK IN THE 1930 CENSUS SHEET #18B LINE 79,,ALL THE KIDS WERE BORN IN DELAWARE..CANNOT FIND ANY MORE OUT ABOUT MY GRANDMOTHER ROSE BRANK BLACKWELL,,,IF YOU CAN HELP PLS LET ME KNOW...THANK YOU!

Posted: 24 Sep 2007 12:41AM GMT
Surnames: Brank
Hello. Not sure if we are researching the same people or not. I am looking for my Gr Grandparents Frank Francesco Brank and Rose Alea (Skepes) Brank from Italy.

Posted: 25 Sep 2007 3:40PM GMT
Surnames: Branca/Brank
Not the same person i am searching for. Sorry.

Posted: 25 Sep 2007 4:55PM GMT
we do have a frank (francesco branca) brank in the family,,,he came over from italy, his wife was Rose,,,im at work and dont have the info w/me but when I get home I can send more details and you can decide if related or not.........donna

Posted: 25 Sep 2007 5:04PM GMT
Surnames: Branca/Brank
Great! Not sure if it will be a relative yet or not. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Posted: 28 Sep 2007 11:38PM GMT
Surnames: Branca
I think my Gr Grandfather Frank Francesco brank worked on the railroad too, but it would have been around 1906 area, and he had a wife named (Rose Alea Schepis)-Rose Branca.

Posted: 28 Sep 2007 11:39PM GMT
Yes, Please send info. Thankyou very much.

Posted: 3 Oct 2007 4:32AM GMT
Please email me .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic