Search for content in message boards

ROBICHEAUX, ARABI

ROBICHEAUX, ARABI

Posted: 9 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jul 2004 10:13AM GMT
I amsearching for information in Lafourche Parish on Amedee ROBICHEAUX, who married Marie Hyma ARABI (born 12/31/1850 in Raceland). Looking for info on the ROBICHEAUX and ARABI lineage. Thanks.

Araby

Guillaume Williams (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Araby
Spain/Canary Isles/Mallorca/USA/Louisiana,Valenzuela. The Arabi's I am descended from came from Mallorca Isle, Spain. I am descended from Josef Antiono(Antonio and Cathalina Prados of Mallorca) and Rita Perez(Miguel and Maria Antonia Garcia of Tenerife) Check in the Baton Rouge Diocese Archives books to trace your Ancestry back to possible this Arabi or one or two others who are listed.

Re: ROBICHEAUX, ARABI

fran (View posts)
Posted: 20 Jun 2003 2:59AM GMT
my grandmother was blanche falgout from around raceland her mother was malvena robicheaux married homer falgout do you know this family she had a twin name rose and other sister and brothers

Posted: 21 Jun 2003 11:02PM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2003 10:48PM GMT
I have this Robichaux line back to Louis Robichaud, 1609,
La Chaussee, France. Is this what you're looking for?

Email me at king@mobiletel.com
Stacy

Posted: 21 Jun 2003 11:07PM GMT
Edited: 30 Dec 2003 10:48PM GMT
I have the Falgout line back to 1555 and the Robichaux line
back to 1609. I have Blanche's grandmother, Emilie Babin's
line, back to 1626. Email me at king@mobiletel.com if this is
what you're looking for.

Stacy
Posted: 29 Jul 2012 2:37PM GMT
Surnames: Arabi, Prados, Perez, Garcia
Do you have anything beyond Josef Antonio's father Antonio (both born in Mallorca)?

I'm trying to find out if anyone has done Y-DNA testing to learn more about the Arabi origins.

I know that an number of immigrants came from the Canaries to Louisiana, but don't know of any others from Mallorca - do you have any background on how/why the Arabie's came to Louisiana?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions