Search for content in message boards

KING, ARTHUR, PETERSON

KING, ARTHUR, PETERSON

Gary King (View posts)
Posted: 4 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jun 2001 3:50PM GMT

I would like to know if anyone has relatives who might know the decendants of my grandfather's uncle, Willliam S. KING, who lived in Webster Parish in 1880. He married Mary Jane ARTHUR in 1867. Also, one of his brothers, Thmomas P. KING, married Sallie PETERSON in 1873. My great-grandfather, Daniel, was living in Webster Parish in 1880, as well. Thank you.

King Flannigan

Debra Wood Lehman (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: King, Flannigan
I am looking for information on my grand parents many times removed. William Amre King b. 1802 New Iberia. LA married Anna Flannigan 1825. They had 7 children all born in New Iberia, LA. Aaron b 1826 William Henry b.1830 Isaac b. 1832 Mary A. b. 1832? Daniel b. 1836 Elizabeth June b. 1838 and Julia Caroline b. 1838 (this is where my family is connected) Julia married John Erasmus Byrd. I have no family history past William Amre King. Shows born and died in New Iberia, LA but can't find anything else. Same with Anna Flannigan no connections before her birth. Maybe this connects with yours let me hear if you think so.
Posted: 20 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 3 Jul 2001 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: Peterson
Please e-mail me on the Daniel Peterson of Webster Parish. I have been to Homer, La. and visited the Peterson Cemetary, but still need lots of help on this line.

Re: KING, ARTHUR, PETERSON

Posted: 6 Nov 2004 6:37AM GMT
Surnames: King
Have been searching for descendants of Donnie Bell King b. 12 Jul 1884 d. 9 Apr 1918 in San Augustine Co., TX m. Henry Martin Mills. The only information I have found on Donnie Bell is her parents were Bill and Jane King of Shongaloo, La. Any help appreciated if this is your William and Jane.

Re: King Flannigan

Posted: 24 May 2008 6:15AM GMT
Your message is old, but in case you get this, I would also like to know more info about Julia Carolina King's family (she was my great grandmother). I have Julia's parents as William C. King and Anna Flannigan, and Anna's father as Thomas O. Flanagan. Have you any more info?
bevloomis@yahoo.com

Posted: 14 Jun 2008 1:15PM GMT
William S King and Jane Arthur King were my great great grandparents. Their daughter Fannie was my great grandmother. I've tried to research the King family without much success, other than finding them in the census and visiting their grave sites. I would like to have more information about the other children of William and Jane. Does anyone possibly have any pictures of this family. I do have a picture of Fannie and my great grandfather.

Harold Hines

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 5:40PM GMT
Surnames: Mills, King, Arthur, Teutsch, Festervan, Gann
I am related to William S King and Mary Jane Arthur King. My Mother Mary Francis Teutsch's mother was Janie Melvina King, who's Father was Thomas P. King whos father was William S King and Mother was Jane Arthur king. He would have been my Great Great Grandfather. He and Mary Jane are buried in Union Springs Cemetery in Shongaloo La. What can I help you with? kjhancock1@cox.net.. Joe Ann

Posted: 26 Feb 2012 5:43PM GMT
I have a great deal of information on this King line would love to share. kjhancock1@cox.net Joe Ann

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 3:36PM GMT
Gary are you related to Jeff King?.
I have information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions