Search for content in message boards

YERRICK

YERRICK

Boyd Bevington (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: YERRICK, ZUPP
YERRICK. Elizabeth YERRICK (b. abt 1806--d. 21 Mar 1857) married Christian ZUPP (b. abt 1804--d. 1864) 12 Jul 1829 in Stark Co., Ohio. They had children: Abraham, Rebecca, George, Lydia, and Sarah Jane. Need the parents of Elizabeth and her birthdate.

Zupp/Yerrick

Posted: 2 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2004 2:04AM GMT
Surnames: Zupp, Yerrick, Smith
Zupp's of Stark County, Ohio
Christian and Elizabeth Yerrick Zupp had at least 5 children; Abraham, Rebecca, George Alfred, Lydia and Sarah Jane. My direct line is through George Alfred Zupp and his wife Susanna Smith Zupp. Would like to share information with any other descendents of Christian and Elizabeth Zupp.

Re: Zupp/Yerrick

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 2:44PM GMT
Surnames: ZUPP DOLL
This is regarding Christian Zupp's son Abraham.

In the 1860 census I found Abraham's wife Elizabeth (Doll) age 27 along with 8 year old son Samuel Zupp living with her parents in Stark County Ohio.

Her parents were Samuel Doll And Mary Harmon/Harmond/Harnon (I am still working on the spelling)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ABRAHAM WAS DURING THE 1860 CENSUS?

Posted: 21 Aug 2008 9:00PM GMT
Surnames: ZUPP, YERRICK
Canton, 1st ward, Stark, Ohio, 1860 Federal Census, FHL film 0,805,037. 137-241-241. With George ZUPP, Abraham ZUPP, 28, carpenter, $1100,$50, bp Ohio; Eliza, 25, bp PA; Samuel W., 12, bp Ohio; Clarassa J., 4,bp Ohio; Mary J., 2, bp Ohio.

Posted: 3 Oct 2012 11:50PM GMT
I am researching Christian and Elizabeth Zupp They are my husband's great-grandfather. I have the names of the Zupp living in Tuscarawas Twp, Stark Cty. I will be happy to work with you in your researching.

Hope to hear from you.
Jacquie

Posted: 5 Oct 2012 7:51PM GMT
Thank you for your response. Was your husband's great-grandfather Abraham? I would love to know where Christian Zupp was buried. Another relative said his 1st wife was buried in Greentown, can not verify that. Also do not have the exact death date of Christian. Have you discovered either death date or burial place?
Carol

Posted: 11 Oct 2012 12:23AM GMT
Sorry I was not able to answer your message until now. I live close to Greentown and when the weather is a little warmer I want to go there and try to find the graves. I have found infro that Christian and Elizabeth and Rebecca are buried there. I have no record of a 2nd wife.
I live in Massillon OH about 30 minutes south of Greentown. In fact at one time Gary's (my husband) brother lived in Greentown. I will inform you of my findings.

Jacquie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions