Search for content in message boards

Salmas family links and origins

Salmas family links and origins

George Salmas (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 12:52AM GMT
I am interested in making contact with any person who shares the name SALMAS or knows of anyone who shares the surname SALMAS. I am intersted in the origins of this unusual name. Contact me any time.

Salmas Family

Jim (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2000 10:00AM GMT
My dad has first cousins by that name. They live in California. We are from the Detroit MI area. Please reply by email, I would like to talk to you.

Salmas family links

George Salmas (View posts)
Posted: 16 Feb 2000 3:09AM GMT
Jim, in response to your reply. My name is George Salmas. I am 31 years old and live in Melbourne Australia. E-MAIL me if you would like to talk. My address is
gs1969@ozemail.com.au

SALMAS FAMILY LINKS

JIM (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2000 3:13AM GMT
JIM, IN REPLY TO YOUR RECENT RESPONSE, I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO TALK TO YOU. E-MAIL ME DIRECTLY ON GS1969@OZEMAIL.COM.AU

I am a Salmas

Timothy Larwence Salmas (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 12:30AM GMT
My name is Tim Salmas and everybody on my fathers side is named Salmas, from my grandparents, Lulu and Guy Salmas, My father Paul Salmas Sr. and my brother Paul Salmas jr. then myself. we all live in california, but my fathers side is all Greek. Email and tell me about your Salmas family.

Salmas

Jim (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2001 11:44AM GMT
My dad's first couzins are Salmas. They live in California and some of them were entertainers in Las Vegas. They were originally from the Detroit Michigan area. Does that ring a bell? Let me know, Jim

Salmas

Jim (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2001 11:45AM GMT
My dad's first couzins are Salmas. They live in California and some of them were entertainers in Las Vegas. They were originally from the Detroit Michigan area. Does that ring a bell? Let me know, Jim

Salmas

Jim (View posts)
Posted: 3 Apr 2001 11:47AM GMT

Re: Salmas

Posted: 23 Jul 2002 6:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
My last name is Salmas and I know a great deal about our family name. We live in Canada and have been here since my father immigrated in 1969 .The Salmas name originated in Greece but this is not our real last name. It was changed when our families where sought out by the Turks when Greece was under Turkish rule. Most of my Family is from a small village in Greece close to Mouzaki. It is in the mountains and is called Stefanaitha. The Salmas family name was first created in Ipiros in northern Greece. My fathers name is Kostantinos Salmas and his fathers name was John Salmas. If you would like more information on the history of our family name E-mail me at csalmas@interbaun.com

Re: I am a Salmas

Posted: 6 Apr 2005 3:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Tim my grandparents are guy and lulu and i have a uncle named paul e-mail me back do you have sisters also?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions