Search for content in message boards

Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin

Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin

Posted: 27 Jul 2012 6:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin
i am searching for the parents and ancestors of elisa (eliza) dorvin, born c1818 and married to jaques kinler. elisa is my ggggrandmother through my grandmother bernadette keller (nee champagne)whose mother was eva friloux. eva friloux's mother was marie rosanda kinler, born 1838 and married to florian friloux. marie rosanda kinler's parents were jaques kinler and elisa dorvin. i have found information on other dorvin family members in my line, but cant seem to find anything on elisa! thank you.

Re: Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin

Posted: 28 Jul 2012 12:11PM GMT
Champagne is one of my lines but I don't recognize anything you have posted. The Conrad Abstract of the Civil Records of St. Charles Parish books may help you. Good luck.

Re: Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin

Posted: 30 Jul 2012 3:50PM GMT
Surnames: Champagne, Friloux, Kinler, Dorvin
then perhaps i could help you expand on your champagne line! here is my direct line through the champagnes:

jean baptiste champagne 1 s/o pierre champagne and antoinette thibout, m. Catherine "perine" schauf, aka catherine mouton.

jean baptiste champagne 2 s/o jean baptiste and perine schauf, m. marie charlotte edelmeir, d/o hans edelmeir and charlotte sorel.

andre champagne, s/o jean baptiste 2 and marie edelmeire m. madeline waguespack, d/o louis waguespack and marguerite edelmeir.

telesphore champagne, s/o andre and madeline waguespack, m. dorothee dorvin, d/o alphonse dorvin and dorothee champagne.

louis landry champagne 1, s/o telesphore and dorothee dorvin, m. celanire friloux*, d/o louis friloux and marie kinler.

louis landry champagne 2, s/o louis landry champagne 1 and celanire friloux, m. eva friloux*, his 2nd wife, d/o florian friloux and rosanda kinler.

bernadette champagne (my grandmother) d/o louis landry champagne 2 and eva friloux m. Amedee keller*.

i have friloux, kinler, and dorvin on both sides of my grandmothers family.

rosanda kinler is the daughter of jaques kinler and elisa dorvin and it is this elisa dorvin whose family i am trying to identify.

* = i have copies of these marriage documents.

i have conrads books. thank you for checking your records for me.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic