Search for content in message boards

Walter P. English of KY

Walter P. English of KY

Posted: 13 May 2000 9:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 11:51AM GMT
Surnames: English
My great-grandfather was an English from Harlan Co. Kentucky..His name was Walter Perry English..Can try to find out more if you think this is the right area.. Email me if you think so. I am also looking for more relatives from this area...

Re: Walter P. English of KY

Scott English (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jul 2000 11:14AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 11:51AM GMT
My father and his family are all from Paducah, KY. My Grandfather's name was Brady English married to Stella. Their children were named Dolores, Don, Robert, Darrell, Chuck, and David. If these are the Englishes you are looking for, email me and I can put you in touck with them.

Posted: 20 Aug 2000 8:58PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 11:52AM GMT
Surnames: English, House
My GGgrandmother was Paradine ENGLISH b.1856 in Grayson Co., KY. Married Joseph B. HOUSE.
Had at least 7 children: Oscar, Charles, Effie, Evie, Genevieve, Exie, Verdie Mae.
Wondered if this fit into your tree.
And if anyone else might have more information.
Thanks,
Lisa......KyGaLisa@aol.com

Larry English (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2003 10:55AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 11:52AM GMT
I have traced a relative, James E. English, to Paducah KY. He is on the 1920 census at age 45 with wife Nell and son James E. English age 19. Any decendants out here?

Marti Price (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2003 3:23AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2003 11:53AM GMT
Hi Larry,
I found most of my English line as coming from Pennsylvania into Western North Carolina due to a very nice lady Julia English Spicer. I had thought my English's were from Kentucky from what a great aunt had told me. I dont know much about the Kentucky English's but you could post and see if you get any answers, and you might could check the English Plantation website. Just type in English Plantation in a search engine. They mostly focus on the English family in Georgia and SC , I believe, but they have some databases on the site that includes records for English families from other states. I hope this helps, and good luck!
Marti

Patricia Smith (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 2003 3:18PM GMT
Surnames: English, Easley, Griffin
My husband's family lived in Paducah, KY. His grandmother was Mary Asa Easley Griffin...her mother was Rebecca H English Easley. This family of English came from the Henry County, TN area.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions