Search for content in message boards

William Outten

William Outten

LLoydine Outten (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Outten, VanHoutten
I am trying to find my gg-grandfather name William Outten.
The story that was told to me was, William Outten born around 1840 came over as a slave, and was maked with a woman
(name unknown) had childern. Who was later separated from him. He later maked to a woman in RankinCo. Mississippi name Sibby or Vibby Scott they had three childern named:
John(my great grandfather), Kathy, Louaeria. Around 1881 William Outten went to Canton,Mississippi to sell his cotton, gave the money to his son John to give to his mother, and was never seen in Mississippi again. It was said that William Outten knew where is first family was at,
in the Bahamas. So he went to look for his first love.

1. Who was this unknown woman?
2. How many childern he had by this first love?
3. Did William Outten make it to the Bahamas?
4. Who was William Ouuten parents?
So if you have any information that can fill this big space on my query worksheet, I would be very greatful.

Sincerely
LLoydine Outten
Outten@pacbell.net

Re: William Outten

Valerie Outten Mcloud (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 5:15AM GMT
Iam Valerie Outten married name Mcloud, My grandfather is Edmundo Outten his father William Outten. Edmundo was born in Panama his wife is called Rachel maiden name Hesiah known as Darling. I am the daughter of one of her sons
My father is Carlyle Outten. He has two sons Van and Kevin. Please contact me if there is a connection.

Posted: 26 Nov 2001 4:30PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jun 2002 3:26AM GMT
Hi there

I am a Grant from the Bahamas and there are a number of Outten in my family tree. We, however are from the Turks and Caicos Island.

I don't know if there is a link

Sonja (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2002 8:03AM GMT
Hi there, I am researching my family history and I am from the Bahamas. There are a number of Outtens in my family, however, they are from the Turks & Caicos Islands.

Check out the Family History Center/Library of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or go to their site on line.

You may be able to request some film (records of birth, marriages etc from the Bahamas).

If your Outten family may have originated from the Turks & Caicos Island. Let me know. Maybe our families are related.

Sonja (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jun 2002 8:06AM GMT
Are your Outten's related to the Outtens of the Turks & Caicos Islands?

Turks & Caicos/ Bahamas Outtens

Nancy Peters (View posts)
Posted: 28 Sep 2003 1:07AM GMT
Dear Sonja
I am an Outten. My Father, Robert Peter Outten was born 12/26/14 In Lorimers, Middle Caicos. His Dad was Paul Outten married to Nancy Hamilton Outten. They had many children of which some migrated to Nassau, Freeport and other Islands. The last living Outten is My Aunt Angelet Outten Hall who still lives in Middle Caicos. Her son Ruben Hall, my first cousin is Baptist minister of a church in Grand Turk. We are related I have more info for you. Some of the Outtens married into the Greene family. email me for more info.

Re: Turks & Caicos/ Bahamas Outtens

Sonia (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2003 1:49PM GMT
Hi there you may contact me at sonjatonja@hotmail.com

I am so excited to hearing from you. I can't seem to acces this website. At least to post messages I hope this oges through.

Are you related to Linda Outten. I know that she should be in my Outten clan but I can't seem to link them. He father's name is Eustace Outten. She just moved from Freeport to Providenciales.

Check out some names in Genecicle. Go to Clubs then click on Bahamas and hopefully some of my names would link up to your family tree.

The Grants I am related to are Constance & Par Nee Cornelius Grant, Albert Grant, Garvey Grant, Lynett Grant-Rigby, Donna & Alveria Musgrove, Michelle Lee. Cates Williams, Cisoc Williams, Samuel and Sonia Williams.

I am also related to some Morris like Stafford, Zenny, Tabitha, Bar Jo, Usrial. and the like. My mother is Diane Grant/Morris

Could hardly wait to hear from you.

I want to be make the largest tree ever !!!!!!

Coco (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2006 9:34PM GMT
Dear Nancy,

I just added your mom Nancy Hamilton and dad Paul Outten 1st. to my family tree Morris Clan.

I would love any additional data on your family.

Here is the link and how your partnets were added to my tree.

Seems as if my Grand Mother Jean Ann Morris Nee Palmer
had a sister Ms. Lorana Palmer who married Mr. Jessie Forbes.

Jessie Forbes was the son of Mrs. Julia Forbes (Nee Hamilton) who was married to Mr. Isreal Forbes.

Julia Hamilton/Forbes and your Grand Father, Simeon Hall
were siblings.

Hence:-
Ms. Mae Hamilton was blessed with three (3) children:
Simeon Hamilton - Who married Harriet
Juila Hamilton - Who married Israel Forbes (1st)and
Nathaniel Hamiel - Who was married to Adella (1st Wife)
married to Susan Clarke (2nd Wife)

Thank You in advance for your information - Cuz

Cocobahamas@hotmail.com

Posted: 11 Apr 2007 7:19AM GMT
I am Nancy who posted the Outten info to Sonja in Sept & Nov 2003. If you ever come back to this site you can find me at my new email address

Posted: 11 Apr 2007 7:23AM GMT
I just read your info. WOW! I need to absorb all you said and run it past my 96 year old mom Vivienne Astwood who was married to my dad Robert Peter Outten. Thanks for the info!
Nancy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions