Search for content in message boards

Anthony Hall "1833"

Letcher County Cemetery Records

Posted: 4 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 13 Dec 2002 1:09AM GMT
The URL for my Letcher County, KY, Cemetery Records Web Page is

http://home.mpinet.net/bcaudill/kygenweb/cem_recs.htm

You will have to 'cut and paste' the URL since it doesn't show up as a link in this posting. This and many other Letcher County, KY, links can be found on my Letcher County, KY, Genealogy Web Page. Just follow the link below (I guess I could have put the Cemetery Records link there). :)

Letcher Co. Cemeteries

Edited: 21 Aug 2003 1:53AM GMT
e-mail me and I`ll send you the link to Letcher co. cemeteries, it wont post here.
carol

Anthony Hall "1833"

George Hall (View posts)
Surnames: Hall, Childers
Searching in Letcher County for the resting place of Anthony Hall B-1833,D-1888.Was married to Dicy Childers.He was the son of James Hall and Sarah"Johnson"Hall Any info would be greatly appreciated,THANK YOU

Re: Anthony Hall "1833"

Posted: 24 Jan 2002 9:58PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2006 9:22PM GMT
Just read your post. Do you atill want info about Anthony Hall? I have a lot of it.

Posted: 27 Dec 2002 5:08AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2003 10:53PM GMT
Please contact me as I have written a book titled "Proudly the Name is Hall" and I may have info that you are looking for to share.

W.Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 27 Dec 2002 2:07PM GMT
What is the price of your book and where could we order it from. You can do this by private message if you prefer.

Re: Letcher Co. Cemeteries

Posted: 20 Feb 2003 8:04PM GMT
Surnames: Banks or Sumpter
Please send me the link to that Letcher Co. Cemeteries, thanks!

Re: Letcher Co. Cemeteries

Herb (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2003 9:52PM GMT
Surnames: Adams

Posted: 26 Apr 2005 6:23AM GMT
Shirely, I am curious about your "Hall" book, I am the granddaughter of Clarence Hall who is related to Anthony Hall. My grandfather passed away this year on October 1st, 2005. In going thru his things I found an envelope with a last name of yours, no first name, and it was out of Texas. It had papers to be filled out of family info. My grandfather was ill for many years, so I do not believe he was able to get them all filled out. I have most of them filled out that he had, and also I have finished the rest if you are interested. I hope you are the same person that was in touch with him. If so I would be greatly interested in hearing from you. Please email me anytime at tweetybird2525@yahoo.com. thank you!!

Joani Hall (View posts)
Posted: 2 Oct 2006 1:50AM GMT
Surnames: Vance,Hall,Martin,Johnson
Hello George
Are you Bill Hall's son?
Email me wanderer66962001@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic