Search for content in message boards

Patsy Ann Stiles

Patsy Ann Stiles

Steve Renier (View posts)
Posted: 1 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stiles
I am searching for information on Patsy Ann Stiles of Honor, Michigan. The father's name is Donald Stiles.

Re: Patsy Ann Stiles

Posted: 22 May 2002 7:19PM GMT
I am Donald Stiles from Nome, Alaska. I am the son of Norman Stiles also from Nome.

Posted: 11 Jul 2002 1:19AM GMT
I am searching for any relatives of Donald Stiles who lived and attended high school in Plainwell, MI. He married Judy _____, and had 3 children. He passed on Nov, 1977, age 48, following a heart attack. He had 2 daughters and a son. The daughters went to Michigan University and at least one, and possibly both, located in the Traverse City area, working in the field of social work or special education, I believe. Donald had a son who lives(d) in Grand Rapids, MI on Ridgewood Ave.(off of Burton and near Calvin College). I believe he was born in Illinois, in 1924. Don's parents were Edna and Richard Stiles of Plainwell, MI . I believe he owned a successful window manufacturing business. He has a hunting lodge nearby for business purposes. Anyone having knowledge of any of this, please contact brandonj@bellsouth.net. It is of great importance to me to find any information about this family and their kinfolk NOTE: THIS IS A CHANGE IN EMAIL ADDRESS.

Posted: 26 Apr 2003 2:37AM GMT
Don,

Are you able to do any research or lookups in nome?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions